1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I support it. 100%.

Watching these idiots fall over themselves to see who can make a bigger ass of themself is priceless. :D

cav115, Britt and brex like this.
  2. G 97

G 97 Garth

It’s mind blowing how the Dems are simply inserting items into the transcript while interpreting it to mean what ever they want it to mean regardless. They’re not backing down and are completely going off the rails with falsehoods and innuendos. Whatever fits their narrative. Are people actually buying into this farce. What am I missing?

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They already went in too deep and can't see a way out other than to keep on pushing through it. Either that or they all really do want Biden to be out and quickly. Or both.

4. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I just want them to try and remove trump from office. We will be there to make sure that never happens. And anyone trying to remove him will be breathless.

Fonda Dix likes this.
  5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Be fun if he Republicans started calling in Obama era officials under oath about Biden and Hillary also but I don't see them doing that as there is to many liars in that bunch also.

Quicktoy likes this.
  6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I think I just changed my bet on who will be the first of the dungeon crazies we get to see on the news someday. :D

scottn, mike574 and Quicktoy like this.
  7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

What do I need to do to make the list?

Quicktoy likes this.
  8. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Won’t be just me ;)

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  9. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Truth

Quicktoy likes this.
  10. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Anybody see the speculation that the whistle blower is CIA?

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You know what "first" means, right?

12. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

yes but when I saw it wasn’t speculation it was printed as fact.

our “intelligence” community is out of control.

kangasj likes this.
  13. G 97

G 97 Garth

So you have a list with running odds that are updated day to day depending on recent post behaviour.
    Very nice. :D

14. IrocRob

IrocRob Well-Known Member

Everybody needs an entertaining hobby.......

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Oh, no. Not a list. Like I said, I only keep track of the one who will be first. The previous one had held the position for years. :D

Quicktoy and G 97 like this.
  16. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Fonda??

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

Man sometimes I think I get a little bit over the top discussing this kind of crap, only to come here and realise, I’m not so bad. Relatively speaking of course, it’s a self sanity check. :D

Quicktoy likes this.
  18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I literally spent two minutes trying to think of how to respond to that and gave up. :D
    To tell the truth, I think that my chances of being right are very slim. After all, what's the first thing you hear from the neighbor on TV? "He was a quiet, normal guy. Always said hello."

Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
    Funkm05 and Quicktoy like this.
  19. G 97

G 97 Garth

:crackup: So true. This is exactly the reason why I compel myself to talk with my neighbor’s from time to time. :D

Quicktoy likes this.
  20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Muahahahahaha...well normal might be a stretch.