1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

This is a bone thrown to the relatively moderate house dems that are facing reelection.

2. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I think they are trying to push impeachment because they know they have no shot in 2020.

What's funny to me is Biden is on tape saying he was going to withhold a billion dollars if Ukraine doesn't fire the prosecutor investigating his sons company. Media dead silent on that. “I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. He got fired.” -Joe Biden

galloway840 and cav115 like this.
  3. Montoya

Montoya Well-Known Member

It makes sense to have a formal fact finding inquiry, before beginning formal proceedings. Although, I certainly agree that this is predominately to placate their base. I'm not the smartest political strategist, but if they really run this down, I simply don't see how this does anything but put them at a strategic disadvantage with the next election.

4. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Which is exactly why the theory that they did this to get rid of Biden makes sense. I'm not saying I believe it but it's plausible. I mean recent history shows the dems do take out their own. Remember Hillary started the birther scandal against Obama and crushed Bernie.

cav115 likes this.
  5. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

These Dems deserve to be hung.

ToddClark and speeddaddy like this.
  6. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Now the Spinning on the transcripts.... wtf planet are these idjits from?... talk about twisting shit. :)

7. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I'm on board with this one.

8. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

Heard that clip on the radio this morning, well, they did bleep out 'son of a bitch' in it's entirety.

9. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

If the transcript proves the 'whistle blower' is lying then it is a lie :rtfrb:

10. Montoya

Montoya Well-Known Member

First I've really heard of this, assume this is based on the Council on Foreign Relations panel from 18'? From those comments alone, I wouldn't have a problem with that course of action and would even consider it prudent to good governance. Of course, it is likely preposterous that he wasn't also concerned about his son's involvement, and equally preposterous that his son wasn't at least partially chosen for the board based on who his father was. At the very least, serving on the board of a company in a conflict plagued region, with rampant corruption, and that is serving as essentially a proxy battle ground between Russia and the East... was a questionable decision for his family.

11. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

BOMBSHELL....
    Whitehouse whistle blower has reported Trump uses too much toilet paper to wipe his ass...based on scientific comparisons, Investigation Pending Trump allowing them to examine his bathroom habits...Shiff to Sniff...out the truth.

speeddaddy and Killswitch like this.
  12. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Wheeliest likes this.
  13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Not much smoke in that gun.

14. Photo

Photo Well-Known Member

According to Schiff The old mafia threat " can you do us a favor " what a joke.lol

15. Spang308

I'd say it's closer to none.

16. Spang308

It is amazing how often they are willing to publicly let Trump cum all over their faces.

blkduc, Knotcher and aaronson like this.
  17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Their lemmings will see what they want to see.

jksoft and Britt like this.
  18. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Yes but it could be altered and not the real transcript :rtfrb:

19. Spang308

Except the Ukrainian president just confirmed it is. Oops...what's next?
    :crackup:

20. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?