Pit Etiquette

Discussion in 'General' started by VFR#52, Jul 2, 2019.

1. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

This issue could have played out elsewhere in the paddock not just where it did. and yes, power was an issue when you combine it with the major limitation on spots that also are able to hear calls over the pa.
    A Very large area in t1 was off limits.. half of level 2 was as well.. it was pretty packed other than far end of lover level (but you cant hear any calls down there this nobody wants to be there.
    Bummer a few good spots with power and pa access get nuked over an internet rant. Not a single track worker complained, no racers, no wera officials (and the flagger twins parked in front of us both days). I understand you have had issues in past.. so guess this was last straw.

Side note but partly on topic, and serious question: for the GNF can we do a gofundme for a small pa to use in tech garage for awards?? Was a joke last year with nobody further than 10 feet away in garage not able to hear anything the riders said, unless you were OUTSIDE the garage. Im in for $100 toward a karaoke type lil pa. Riders can speak into both mics. This has two benefits. One we can use tech garage for awards instead of being out in sun or potential rain.. and.. it opens up this area next to pit in for prime parking (where i pitted last june). Thoughts?
    Thanks for puttin on a great event there

Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
  2. Alas

3. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Now thats funny.
    Guess you cant read because if i had not brought my 2 kids with me i wouldn't have been parked down there to begin with.
    Hey Branch just because you say something doesn't make it true.
    Difference is i did say something to him face to face unlike you.
    But keep doing what you are doing and take care.
    Keep the personal insults coming because that shows just how you really are.
    You people amaze me just how childish and petty you can be.
    Attack me because i stand up for whats right.
    Yet not one of you has the balls to do in person.
    And instead of making sure this never happens you start in on me. Lol
    Guess what?
    Im still here and im still racing and will continue to do so.
    Got an issue with me feel free to drop by.
    Cause if i have an issue thats what i do and did.
    I purposely left guys name off here because i didn't feel the need to post it.
    Its his actions i posted about so that people know this is not acceptable behavior.
    So grow a pair and drop by my pit.

Steven

bowermad and G 97 like this.
  4. dantheman

dantheman Yeah, it hurt.....

All you tough guys need to just stop. Jeesh

MELK-MAN likes this.
  5. MELK-MAN

Dantheman... meet the wera beeb.

6. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

7. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

Follow a bunch of teen age girls on Instagram do ya? Uh huh, I see. :Poke:

JBall, t11ravis and Gino230 like this.
  8. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

sorry to interrupt the argument but I have a question...Does WERA not have an FM transmitter? I never experienced a PA problem with CMRA because there was always an FM channel which turned every radio in the paddock into a PA. Just curious.

9. dantheman

dantheman Yeah, it hurt.....

LOLOL You bunch of knuckleheads!

10. MELK-MAN

And IMO this is only gonna make the problem worse. @Mongo doesnt owe us any explanation, so if he wants everyone outa that area.. thats his prerogative.. but you have lots of good spots now unuseable, with power (kinda like they were intended to be pit spots).
    Zendehas and Godin had a trailer at the end, then Mesa's trailer, then Thermosman's, then Chuck parked sideways with many bikes as they had at least 3 riders there, then Bob and CJ.. then Steven. Some open handicapped spots.. then my trailer and a friends small trailer. Wera officials were fine with me there, just asked my friend to unhook his truck and pull it all way up in a spot.
    So next time, you have upwards of 10 bikes, 5 or more big trailers, fighting to find parking with power AND that are within earshot of a working PA (keep in mind the fm stationno longer works thereand will not in future).

11. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

I’m talking about the Gorilla Fool!

Gorilla George and Sabre699 like this.
  12. MELK-MAN

Not sure about wera having one, but barber isnt allowed to use one there any longer. I was given a reason but dont want to misstate why its no longer in use there.

13. Gixxerguy855

Gixxerguy855 Well-Known Member

Love paragraph 2! Don’t ever mistake kindness for weakness, learned that years ago.

VFR#52 likes this.
  14. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Some how this thread has turned into one about where we parked.
    The issue is and has always been about another racer moving and taking over a pit area that was already taken.
    It doesn't matter where at all where we parked.
    And so far im the bad guy for sticking up and saying its not right.
    What is owed to every racer is a statement about how this should never take place and wont be tolerated.
    And no one was fighting over space at all because we all got there when space was open and we all discussed where we all wanted or needed to be and we took our spots.
    I didn't start this shit.
    I didn't move another racers trailer over without asking.
    So im just supposed to just accept whatever anyone feels like they can do to me?
    I may be old and I may be a lot of things.
    But I wont let someone treat me like this.
    And so far pretty disappointed that im the bad guy here.

Steven

15. Yeah. You parked at a racetrack, and didn’t plan to make room for someone‘s mega-rig. All your fault.

16. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Remember what I said about businesses with weird spelling...

Rising Sun, TurboBlew and brex like this.
  17. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Raquel Welch was the hottest woman ever.

Pixelator, vfrket, TLR67 and 5 others like this.
  18. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Wait, wrong thread.

19. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

If it was a track official moving it for an official reason, then no reason to be mad. Someone personally moving it thats not part of the track or org? F that. No grown man needs to be talked to about that, if they don't already know they deserve finding out the hard way. Don't touch peoples stuff.

Pixelator, Wingnut and Gorilla George like this.
  20. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Some of you need to thank baby Jesus, Allah, Buddha, or whoever the f#ck you believe in that this bullshit is what you consider “problems”.

Nine pages of butthurt over a parking spot? At the racetrack? The place where you engage in your favorite hobby? F#cking hell. If this was the focal point of your race weekend, quit. You obviously forgot how to have fun.

Every day is a gift, but a day at the racetrack where you came home in one piece is solid gold. Stop being a pussy.

JBarx, Sprinky, turbulence and 13 others like this.