2019 MotoGP fantasy league

Discussion in 'General' started by dsapsis, Mar 4, 2019.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

I made a chance and moved Danilo from 2nd to 8th or so after warm-ups and hearing he had the flu. The other moves I made were good, but lost out the most making that one change.

It's how the racing goes [emoji3525]

Sorry to all those that tried and didn't get it in. Since we don't own the site, some things changed a little on mobile. Next time any issues, pm me and I'll try my best to see if I can help.

Sent from my smatrfone

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

With the amount of experience you have playing games to pick winners, you do get amazingly naïve sometimes. I had money on Petrucci. He's trying to save his job. Decision is to be made this month.
    I had Dalla Porta too. Man, that one stung. :D

3. Phl218

Phl218 .

Yeah we need some sort of ID verification

4. Phl218

Phl218 .

My own bad, was at a wedding Saturday and thought to put my stuff in sunday AM (in 10 min before heading to the next visit)

Site was off and I was like F THAT and headed out knowing that the previous picks sucked bad.

5. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Piss off, Frenchie. :stupid::stupid::D

6. BigBird

BigBird blah

Also as a backup, if you're not sure or unable to use the site, you could just send the rider numbers or their names as a PM.

Sent from my smatrfone

Phl218 likes this.
  7. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I'm legit surprised by that. I thought my picks were WAY worse. Although I couldn't remember who I picked where though....

Who's this fester character? Guy hasn't had an off week yet.

Phl218 likes this.
  8. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Damn, this one kicked my ass. New low for me :( I got so many guys to blame for this one, I'm not even gonna list them lol

9. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

I thought for sure I did better than 87 pts , but now I can't remember all of my picks either. I need to start saving them somewhere.
    I need to start making more time to watch practice and qualifying. As it stands now, I barely can find time to watch the race.

It seems like a I regularly keep finding myself saying, "This is one of the best races I have seen", when watching the big show.

10. dsapsis

Bird and I will coordinate on a data capture process for submissions. It will likely require a screen capture of the submission matrix with percentages in the cells indicating rider/position. I'm just not sure it is bombproof because someone could change their picks. For the most part, it will serve as internal cataloging so you are left with "Hmmmm I thought I picked Dovi for 3rrrrrrd?????"

Mostly, someone(s) need to up their game and take it to Uncle Fester. :beer:

Phl218 likes this.
  11. festertruck

festertruck Well-Known Member

Well, no last place for me, sorry. What a great race though! Rivals assen from last year.

BigBird likes this.
  12. dsapsis

Get picks in folks. Bird -- please add Guintoli to pick list.
    Also -- it appears I need a resend for the link to the Barca poll. Thnaks as always.

13. Phl218

Phl218 .

Will pick tonight and possibly again after Wup

Interface still the same on mobile?

14. Phl218

Phl218 .

Time to get back into top 5

15. BigBird

BigBird blah

All those who haven't entered an entry should have received a reminder link.

50- Sylvain Guintoli added for the brave

10MM and Phl218 like this.
  16. 10MM

10MM Action Reaction

:crackup:

Picks in. The time is ripe to make ground up on festertruck which is proving to be quite the challenge. Exciting times :bow:

17. Dan Dubeau

Pics are in. Didn't pick any longshots. Might change it again in the morning though :).

18. crazymofo

crazymofo Then i was like...Braaap!

Just got home from a weekend at the track (my little fellas first time on track!!)
    Picks submitted

19. Dan Dubeau

Fester is still gonna come out of this shit show with 100 points lol.

Phl218 likes this.
  20. Phl218

Phl218 .

Me too.

Just gotta put in the results in the last lap :D

BigBird and Dan Dubeau like this.