1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Has The Service Been So Far?

Discussion in 'Sportbike Track Gear' started by Sportbike Track Gear, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Sportbike Track Gear

Sportbike Track Gear We sell some motorcycle stuff sometimes

First I would like to thank all of you for your support! We have been here a couple of months now and the support we have received from the Wera Family has exceeded my expectations. That said I want to make sure STG is doing the same for you.

If you have placed an order or interacted with our staff please take minute to share the experience here. The season has started in some parts of the country now and it won't be long before the rest of us are back on the bike (really need the weather to break, Max is driving me crazy!). I want to make sure we are ready to manage the "Holy shit I am leaving for the track tomorrow and my brake pads are gone!" so we can get you all dialed in for your next ride.

We try to keep all of the A Movers here on the shelf in our warehouse. If there is anything we don't have on the site that we should please let Jimmy or myself know and we will sort that out. I will monitor sales for consumables (race tires, brake pads etc...) to make sure we have all of that on our shelves here at STG throughout the season to help us provide the highest level of service for you.

Thank you for all of the support!
    Brian Van

2. kman0066

kman0066 Well-Known Member

I've got 3 orders in so far, and I've been very happy with the process. I really appreciate the speed in which you guys have got the quote for me and created the orders, and the online checkout process is very handy. Packaging is really good, and the shipping has been great. I keep getting stuff from other companies put into a cheap box that's beat to crap by the time I get it, it's nice seeing the parts come in neatly packaged and safe.

Only down side in the whole thing, which is completely on Ohlins, not you guys, is the 5 month back-order or whatever they're doing over there in Sweden until May-ish... :(

Anyways, you guys are doing great! I'll keep reaching out to you guys with my needs.

Sportbike Track Gear likes this.
  3. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

Ordered a chain and sprockets about a month or so ago. Great communications, pricing, and shipping. Very pleased with my experience! Nice job guys!

4. jd41

jd41 Well-Known Member

Ordered tires today

5. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Keep up the good work. I like Van's videos, especially the ones that get into unusual stuff like the brake lines for the GSXR...picked up a couple of tips from that one. I had to return a suit and as usual it was a no fuss, no muss affair. Thanks.

Brian_J and Sportbike Track Gear like this.
  6. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

Jimmy has taken great care of me all spring. I bet we have 20 emails back and forth for the 3 or so orders I've placed, just making sure I was going to be pleased with what I got.

A+ on pricing, speed, and service.

Sportbike Track Gear and DaveEss like this.
  7. APO2112

APO2112 Well-Known Member

I've placed several orders via Jimmy and the service has been outstanding. You guys need to keep him around! I've worked with a few shops through out the years and this arguably the best online parts shop, I've ever dealt with. Keep it up!

8. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

Jimmy is the man, thanks for the great service, i know they cost money but throw some stickers in the boxes so we can help you advertise!

9. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

Terrible, i've ordered 3 bikes from you last weak and all I get is the same damn exhaust system.:)

10. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

Phenomenal.

I've gotten Ohlins 30mm cartridges, Ohlins TTX GP shock, K&N air filter, Motion Pro Rev 2 throttle, Stompgrip pads for tank, Driven block-off plates, and I think that's it so far. I just have a few items to go to complete my build. I saved money in every case; bigger margins on some products versus others. I know you guys get different pricing depending on the item / brand, but I also think the varying consistency is also testament to how good the prices on your website already are.

Jimmy rocks, but the dude needs to get a life! There's no way I should get responses back so quickly. What happened to effing around on the clock while watching YouTube videos and flirting with the receptionist?

I don't even know where to start on Brian's videos. I would pay a subscription fee just to get access to those things; they're that valuable. I've watched hours' worth of them lately as I have been doing a ton of stuff that I used to have someone else do. The one thing I noticed: why no Kawis!? I've seen recent videos for Yamahas, Hondas, and Suzukis. There are enough common denominators that the videos are still hugely helpful, but man would it be cool to see a current gen ZX-6R used :)

Immensely grateful for the awesome service and prices. Thanks, STG!

11. Sportbike Track Gear

You, are not the first person to point this out. Grab a cold 12 pack of Corona Lights with a fresh lime and let us know how you feel tomorrow. Guaranteed to fix the problem.

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  12. Sportbike Track Gear

There should be 2 STG Stickers in every box that ships from our warehouse here in MI. If it was a drop ship there will not be any stickers sent (we try to drop ship as little as possible). Last year we upgraded the stickers we send (the old ones were not amazing IMO), they look great and hold up.

Jimmy does an excellent job, appreciate the support and kind words! - Van

13. Sportbike Track Gear

You are welcome and thank you for taking the time to post this. I have all the confidence in the world in Jimmy and knew you all would be stoked with the service he provided.

Appreciate the feedback on the videos, I have invested a ton of effort into them over the years. We do have a 2018 Ninja 400 project bike that is still current now and have done a bit on our Z125. Perhaps we will do a Kawi once we have wrapped up the projects we have active now.

Thank you for all the support!
    Brian Van

Greenhound386 likes this.
  14. JBinSD

JBinSD Well-Known Member

Werd, Brian's vids on the N400 were useful more than once.

15. Sportbike Track Gear

Happy to hear you found them helpful. This spring we will turn the Ninja 400 into a race bike so Max and I can ride together a bit. - Van

16. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

Just E-Mailed Jimmy to place an order for an AiM Solo 2. Replied in 15 minutes. Please confirm that Jimmy is an actual human being and not one of those new-fangled AIs.

Treat the staff to pizza with all the money I've been throwing at you guys lately.

17. Sportbike Track Gear

Beep beep boop 11011100011011
    umm..oops..I meant:
    Thanks for your support buddy! ;)

-Jimmy

18. maxleanangle

maxleanangle Well-Known Member

So far? Brilliant. :beer:. Last order was drop ship and vendor shipped wicked quick. Assuming they don't want to be on the receiving end of a Brian Van rant.

19. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

First order under the new system went well. I had forgot my old STG account password. I reset it and then contacted Jimmy via PM. He took care of the rest.

20. ffezro

ffezro Well-Known Member

I’ve been very happy with all of my orders so far, except the shipping always seems really high even for small items. Ridersdiscount never charged for shipping either.