Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

As an American, how can the POTUS trust the agencies who have tried to run a coup on his presidency since day one? Trust is a two way street dude.

kangasj likes this.
  2. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

I kind of agree with that except I think that Trump can say that he tried. Typical Trump bully mode isn't going to work with Un unless he goes into full epic bully mode and that is what was my #1 worry about Trump becoming Pres. My worry is that he was go too far with one of the leaders that can send nukes at us. I know I'm slanted but I only see Trump bullying people that won't push back which is typical for bullies, right? I mean, why doesn't Putin have a 5th grader nickname that Trump gives everyone else?

jase likes this.
  3. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

Because Intel is still intel. The tinfoil had has to be pretty big and thick to not be able to set that aside. If an agency (multiple at that) presents documentation that something occurred, ignoring it just because you think everyone is out to get you is absurd. Just resign then. In regards to Otto, do I think that Un, caused the injuries he sustained? Who knows and I side on the doubt it side. That being said, to think he didn't know about it is absurd. To not know the status of an American political prisoner, no way.

jase likes this.
  4. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

Way to deflect.

5. Fonda Dix

Intel is only as good as the people who collect and report it and those people have show themselves to be anti American deep state garbage. You may trust those trying to destroy you. President Trump does not. YMMV.

kangasj likes this.
  6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

And yet Trump's style is working.
    Remind us all what the Messiah did about NK and Wambier.

kangasj likes this.
  7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Personally, I would be devastated, but pinning international discourse on the actions of a fool is beyond stupid.

8. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

He tried the last time, that was good enough for that claim for me. This time, walking away was the right move, but it was a wasted trip and gave us nothing. I agree with the Presidents policies most of the time, I don’t on this one. There’s a whole lot more to consider when dealing with Russia vs say Iran or NK.

9. Fonda Dix

You are the one who wont address the fact that you support the murder of children and tens of thousands of Americans but suddenly care about this one guy because Orange Man Bad. Answer for your hypocrisy.

kangasj likes this.
  10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I owned my stupid, and paid the consequences. I also would not have gone to NK and tried to steal a pic of the dear leader.

11. brex

brex Well-Known Member

The same Intel groups and more had evidence of WMD in Iraq.
    So you LWN sheep believe that now too?

R Acree likes this.
  12. jase

So who do you trust? As POTUS, you have to trust someone. I know who Trump trusts, that would be Putin, Kim, and the Prince of Saudi Arabia. All good men that haven't done anything wrong, but his own agencies are against him. He's taking it too personal. At what point does this STOP being so political? My guess it doesn't, and we, all of us are the ones that will loose.

13. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Strangely I do not recall you or any of the other people who are calling Trump out for this saying anything about when Obama left the Marine rotting in the Mexican jail...
    https://thehill.com/blogs/congress-...-is-mia-on-case-of-decorated-marine-jailed-in

You are holding Trump to a far more rigid standard than you held the previous president to. Why the inconsistency?

14. jase

Keep deflecting, good job.

15. jase

If i knew that, i would have disagreed with Obama.

16. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Lots of questions posted by multiple people and you haven’t addressed one. Yet it’s others who are deflecting.:rolleyes:

17. Fonda Dix

It will stop being political the minute you Democrats recognize that he is your legally elected President and that getting behind him on something, fucking ANYTHING, might show you actually care about America and its future.

Taking it too personal? Yeah, people take it personal when others try to destroy them.

18. jase

No, it's not the Presidents fault, but it is the wardens fault.

19. Fonda Dix

Ok, you are clearly an emotional child who wont discuss anything due to your weak ass position. I'm done with you. You win.

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You are f#(king blind.