1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2018 NFL Bold Predictions

Discussion in 'General' started by dtalbott, Aug 1, 2018.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

The Pats should win easily. Going to be a yawn fest.

Sent from my smatrfone

2. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I don't know if I'm stupid, lazy or both. Tuesday the wife's client offered to fly us to Atlanta, put us up in a swank hotel and sit in their luxury suite for the game. I said I'll pass. I have no desire to go to Atlanta or to see the Patriots play. I'd just as soon take my chances on this offer next year when the game is in Miami. Of course this is probably I snooze, I lose.

3. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Man, after reading this, and seeing your posts in the dungeon, you're just full of bad decisions...:Poke:

Spang308, Funkm05 and rd400racer like this.
  4. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I think this is his best decision and post ever.
    I would have done the same.

5. rd400racer

I think I'm going to get drunk by myself tonight. Only logical choice.

eggfooyoung likes this.
  6. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I hear ya. Sometimes I enjoy the party, and sometimes I'd rather just do it alone too.

And schmoozing sucks.

rd400racer likes this.
  7. rd400racer

She'd be the one that would have to shmooze...I'm just the trophy husband:D (5th place)

8. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Why ya gotta hate Atlanta? We are awesome.

9. rd400racer

I guess I had bad experiences. Between getting a flat in the wrong part of town to waiting for hours in traffic after I crashed at Road A and just wanted to go home...it's always been bad when I'm there. I know, I should give it another chance.

Paige likes this.
  10. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Yo dude.....GO TO THE GAME !!!

11. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

And what better way/time than on someone else’s dime? Besides, say no this year and he may just write you off, and you’ll never get the offer again.

Sabre699 likes this.
  12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

No more quiet than you and masshole were between February 2018 and a couple of weeks ago. Where was that cockiness in September? :D

Banditracer likes this.
  13. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

? What's going on Sunday?

:D

14. rd400racer

She gets offers from various vendors every year. She's already gone to two of them. Now if it was the Stanley Cup Final...(or the game was in a cool city)sorry ATL.

I'm not a complete slug. When a vendor offered her 3 tickets on the 1st base line to Game 7 of the Cubs-Indians World Series I grabbed my brother and best friend and drove to Cleveland that day. Best gift I could ever give my life-long Cubs fan brother.

[​IMG]strong cool boy names

15. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

TXDOT has those electronic signs up over the interstates and major highways here in The Republic... I saw one this morning that said something along the lines of "if a Ram interferes with your drive, dial #999 for roadside assistance."

For the win.

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Man, I read the first sentence, then looked at the photo before I moved on to the next paragraph. I will admit I was a little uncomfortable for a few seconds there. I couldn't tell which one in the photo was your wife, and was hoping somebody would ask before I did. :eek: Then I read the rest. :D

17. rd400racer

:crackup: OK, now that's funny!

Nope, she's a little cuter than that. I'd say she's OK for 56 year old broad. Here she is hanging with Howie...

[​IMG]

HPPT likes this.
  18. Pigman

Pigman Well-Known Member

As a Long time Hater you going out that easy............. geez

19. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

The Rams need A. Suh and A. Donald to both have great games.The one thing that beats Brady is pressure up the middle.

20. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

I don't understand why people think this will be a cakewalk for the Pats? I'm a Pats fan and I'm pretty nervous. If Donald does his thing and if Suh gets off that rich fat ass of his, this could be ugly for Brady. The Pats defense might be playing well right now but they're facing one of the best offenses in the whole league. People still like to shit on Goff but the kid just turned 24 and like any pro QB, if given the right time he will light you up. Also, if Gurley is healthy watch out. I'm really looking forward to the battle on the sidelines. The play calling should be pretty epic in this one.