1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chief Spreading Bull

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by lrrs517, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hey, it's not a lie if the person believes it enough. She sells it, the news reports it and the most vocal believe it and shout it from the rooftops.

and if you don't agree, you're a facist and hate women!

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

You know, I have no idea.

Anyone got the back story on this?

3. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

He's Irish pretending to be Mexican to get elected.

That's Robert O'Rourke who is running against Ted Cruz. He changed his name to, Beto O'Rourke to sound Hispanic since he is running in TX. He has a colorful history of being in a shitty band and a DUI where he crashed his car and ran from 5-o. He is part of the fluid identity crowd that will change his identity to suit his current needs. He has also avoided debating Ted Cruz because Ted will make him look stupid.

4. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

5. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

The problem is the younger generation get all their information from social media (facebook, reddit, etc), which is a giant echo chamber. Id say thats worse than actual media.

stk0308 and R Acree like this.
  6. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

I think you 100% nailed it here. Trump is the first to no longer cower and slink into the shadows when bullied by the lefts bullshit threats. In short, he doesn't give a shit and calls them out in a very public manor. By that, he has shown others in his party that not only is it OK to do it, but it's incredibly effective. Exposing bullshit is easy when it's actually bullshit. When I encounter left leaning folks and the topic turns to politics, I simply tell them I'm open minded and ask them to sell me on the democratic message and policies that would entice me to vote for them. They can't even identify their own message and they always drift to Trump this and Trump that. So I bite my tongue and ask them which of Trump's policies have directly negatively affected them or anyone they know. Once again, they can't and start in on the oh so worn out narrative of racism, misogyny, yada yada. It's at this point you can ask them for an example of racism by Trump. Without fail immigration and the boarder wall comes up.
    After letting them dig their hole for a few minutes, you can then confront them with facts to which point they completely shut down any dialog and basically turn into a three year old yelling nanny nanny boo boo.
    Trump has become a master of this. Orvis may not like his tone, but damn he's effective. He doesn't drive them nuts. He exposes their insanity and brings it to light.
    I can't think of anyone who could get into someones head so badly, that they are so determined to prove their lie, that they release confirmation of the lie and rely on the spinmasters to have their back. Only this was so ridiculous that even the left rolled their eyes and turned their back on her and some even laughed.
    Trump calls them out. He barely has to try. They hate him so badly, all he has to do is provoke them a little and he smokes the hate out of them.
    I always thought the guy was smart. I'm beginning to think he is genius at least in regards to politics.
    At the very least, he is entertaining the hell out of me while forging forward with very U.S. friendly policies.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
    kangasj, scottn, blkduc and 2 others like this.
  7. L8 Braker

L8 Braker 'Murica

8. condon66

condon66 Member well known

9. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

#MESIOUX
    FAUXCAHONTAS
    LIAWATHA

:crackup:

gixxerreese likes this.
  10. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

A relative submitted their dna to "GEDmatch, a free, “open-source,” Florida-based website that collects genetic profiles that people share publicly". The police matched the GEDmatch genetic similarities of the relative with the GSKiller then obtained two DNA samples (without a court order) and made the final match.

11. Rico888

Rico888 Well-Known Member

Y'all do know that "Tonto" translated from the Spanish, means silly/stupid.....:D

12. Spang308

I didn't, but now that I do, that pic is twice as funny!

:crackup:

13. Spang308

14. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

You and Blasse Ford would have awesome debates

"I do not recall"

"I dont remember"
    :D

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Doesn't change my answer. They can get your DNA with a number of different warrants or by collecting something you throw away. The sites you guys mentioned are not public sites and the cops cannot search those databases.

17. Spang308

"In a hail of bullets raining down. Bullets so evil that they could have only come from assault rifles. Assault rifles so powerful that no one should be permitted to own them."

"Cut"

"Ok. Where's my next gig? Oh, CNN...let's go."

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not without a warrant they are not. Your DNA is accessible with a warrant anytime they like as it is.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Depends on if they believe it or not. A lot of kids will of course believe what all the other kids do but that is nothing new.

20. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

https://isogg.org/wiki/DNA_databases

Multiple public databases to search, no warrant required.