1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chief Spreading Bull

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by lrrs517, Nov 28, 2017.

1. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

I’m also hearing that it’s not even cherokee that it’s South American or something that they tested against. Sounds like it’s a mess of a test also.

sheepofblue likes this.
  2. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

South Park covered it :crackup:

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

There is no DNA test for Cherokee, the entire thing is bullshit. All this did was prove how much she lied, the lying has been aa given since the beginning.

4. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Does wood have DNA. I’m thinking her Father maybe Pinocchio.

gixxerreese likes this.
  5. gixxerreese

6. brex

brex Well-Known Member

The facts of the test don't matter. The propaganda arm of the racist party are claiming she wins, she proves she is what she said she is.
    The lying on their part is amazing. Their followers are pathetic.

BHP41 likes this.
  7. G 97

G 97 Garth

8. gixxerreese

This is going to be so much fun lol.

9. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I just found out I'm Laotian.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You sure it wasn't that you're out of lotion?

gixxerreese and brex like this.
  11. brex

brex Well-Known Member

No, you just go through a lot of lotion.

12. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

On a serious(er) note, anyone actually taken one of these tests? Think I might go for it if one of them has a black friday sale. My dads family has been in the US as long as we can track, would be nice to see if Im more native than her.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I keep thinking about it but have yet to do so. Could be interesting now they have more info available to them.

14. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

If you are you should run for president.

15. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

At least all the inquiries about my college years I could truthfully say "I do not recall".

16. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I ain't takin no test. I'm Norwoodian. The pinnacle of the human race is at my feet!

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I keep forgetting that. No wonder Milford is moving up to the fancy world for you :crackup:

18. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

A few in my family have after my mom found out in a deathbed confession that she was adopted. It was cool for us because a lot of what we grew up thinking we were wasn't true. Mom's adoptive family has some hardcore Sicilian roots which made sense with a lot of physical traits in me and my siblings, turns out there's barely any Italian there and my mom is 24% sub-saharan African...which helped complete the picture of the supreme secrecy surrounding her adoption story in 1946 NYC.

19. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

You're very forgetful...

It's Miami Township!

upload_2018-10-16_13-5-15.jpeg

20. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Just remember the 'They' includes the government for whatever future use (abuse) they dream up.