Kids say.....

Discussion in 'General' started by SirCrashAlot, Oct 15, 2017.

1. ruckusracing

ruckusracing Well-Known Member

SO a few months ago I said to the kids, "this ones for my homie" and my 5 y/o boy asked what did I mean? So I explained it to him and he seemed to kinda get it....Fast forward to yesterday. (quick back story, we had three young dogs and we lost the girl "BO", due to a traumatic accident about a month ago) So we were at the shop walking out to come home and he had some water in a cup..... He stops and pours some on the ground and says "This is for BO" I almost cried and laughed at the same time... Guess he got it after all.

Chris, RNYC, JJJerry and 6 others like this.
  2. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Lol! My boy asked me “Hey, is that the freaking asshole again?” I told him “No, it’s a new one.”

3. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

4. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

My Dad garbled things pretty bad...He called San Luis Obisbo...Saint Louis Nabisco, and many other things. So, since things skip a generation, we weren't surprised when my son called saurkraut, sourcrap. Skunks became stunks. My Dad's Lincoln became Pap Pap's lemonsene.

5. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

My buddy is like this... My favorite one is probably "chickmunk" he also always called the foreign car brand "Mishibishi"

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Dad grew up during the depression. They never never had steak. My grandmother told us he thought Sirloin was an English knight

David-imoddavid likes this.
  7. eggfooyoung

Proud dad moment during the MotoGP race yesterday.

Wife: There's Valentino!
    Daughter: No mom, that's Rins!

Daughter was right!

8. eggfooyoung

It smells like chicken nuggets.

My 7 y/o after she farted.

YZROOSTINYA likes this.
  9. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

This zen moment just happened:

Daughter upon realizing that her little sister found her "hideout:"

"Ohhh, now I'm never gonna get any peace and quiet."

Welcome to my world, little one.

10. _indy

_indy Well-Known Member

I overheard my daugther many years ago tell her younger sister. If you put it in the hideout they never find it.
    Told my wife she needed to have a discussion about the hideout.

(hint, little boys don't have that hideout. )

tiggen likes this.
  11. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

About 3 months ago my 6yo comes up to me "Daddy, Ive decided Im not going to be a hero, Im going to be a cool little villan. Villans get to do all the fun stuff."

ruckusracing likes this.
  12. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

My 3 y.o. boy saw a picture like this in a book and said : "Look dad, the elephants are wrestling !" :crackup:

[​IMG]

ruckusracing likes this.
  13. DWhyte91

DWhyte91 Well-Known Member

My son (4.5yrs) dropped his latest LEGO creation on the kitchen floor. Pieces everywhere and he says “For Fu$K sakes!” I laughed a little and the wife got upset with him. She says that a lot and thinks they don’t hear it. I guess she was wrong lol.

Banditracer likes this.
  14. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

So he got it from mom not dad, that's awesome. :crackup:

15. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

My dad, who my nephew's call D, was watching them in the car while my mom was in the Dr, and wouldn't give the 5 year old something he wanted and when she got back the 5 year old, (who is on the autism spectrum) yells " Nana! D is fucking with me!!" :crackup::crackup::oops::oops:

16. YZROOSTINYA

YZROOSTINYA Well-Known Member

Two years ago I was driving to the mall with my girlfriend and her son ( 3 yrs old). We were bickering about something just as we were about to park and she tells me "Get off my dick!". As I step out of the car 30 seconds later Wyatt says, "Yeah John, get off her dick!" I of course asked him to repeat what he said because I wanted to make sure I heard what I thought I did. He repeated it, I threw him on my shoulders as I walked into the mall with a huge smile on my face.

17. DWhyte91

DWhyte91 Well-Known Member

YUP! If he spent more time with me while I was driving it would’ve totally been my fault and much worse

18. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

My 6 y.o. and I were at Target yesterday. She said "I hate when people call a shopping cart a buggy. That's SOOOO ten years ago..."

YZROOSTINYA likes this.
  19. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

I was driving with my 7 y.o. today. We were trying to get to the Peace Center for a performance of Mahler 5 and were running a little late. A car ahead of us was dawdling at a green light and she said "Move it, knuckleberry!"

I laughed and laughed.

I guess she had heard me say huckleberry and knucklehead a few too many times.

20. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

Kids are sponges.

Anything you say will come back at you sooner or later.