1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chief Spreading Bull

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by lrrs517, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

2. Spang308

Libtards...the gift that keeps on giving. The only thing I want to see as much as Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez debate her economics professor Republican challenger, is Warren to climb in the Ring with Trump. Good lord...where can I get this shit on pay-per-view?

DrA5, gixxerreese and blkduc like this.
  3. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

DrA5 and gixxerreese like this.
  4. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

And some how knowing what she said they still put the results out that show she can be 1/1200 to 1/64th and they think that proves she’s not lying. Hello you dummycrats she said her grandmother was Indian. She just proved she is a lying libtard like the rest. 1/64 is not your grandma that would be more like 1/4. Dummies

5. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

6. Spang308

I used to think the libs were just dishonest or maybe misinformed. Nope. They are mind numbingly stupid.
    Not only did the DNA report prove she's full of shit, but she doubled down and released it to the public. Wow...just wow.

DrA5 and gixxerreese like this.
  7. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

And she did all this with just a few weeks to go before the mid terms :crackup::crackup:

gixxerreese likes this.
  8. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Email it to yourself and choose the file size. It’s the easiest way.

lrrs517 likes this.
  9. Spang308

I know. Trump has to be laughing his ass off. He couldn't even raise enough money or buy enough TV time to smear these asswipes as effectively as they do themselves.
    No wonder libs are for gun control. They keep shooting themselves in the foot.
    Between idiot Fauxcahontas and dipshit AZ senator hopeful Kyrsten Sinema calling her constituents stupid idiots and her state a giant meth lab, I don't know who is more helpful to the right.
    And let's not forget about Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez who is about to get "inaugurated" so she can "sign bills into law."
    :crackup:

Last edited: Oct 15, 2018
  10. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

I would lose my shit if Trump did a test now and came out like 1% Native American or black or something. Liberal minds would melt.

11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Doesn't this kind of verify she was lying? She claimed her grandmother made claims. However that is just 2 generations. So her story would have been about her grand mother saying something about something said by her grandmother's grandmother. That only gets 6 generations.

The article even sounded like FUD

12. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Her test also doesn't prove a minute native American far distant relative. It proves a minute far distant South American relative.
    She's a liar. And stupid. But nowhere near as stupid as anyone that voted for her.

gixxerreese and BHP41 like this.
  13. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Some talking head said that last night, Trump should do that and troll the shit out of her. :crackup:

14. Aberk

Aberk Well-Known Member

I just picked up a white jeep grand cherokee. My friend tells me he is gonna call it Liz Warren. B/c its completely white, but still says Cherokee.

Edit...Damn quoted the wrong pic too soon!

15. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Lindsey Graham said while on the Brian Killmede show he was leaving the studio to have his DNA tested and announce the results live on Fox News :crackup:

Banditracer likes this.
  16. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

In one of my links above she also said her mom was oppressed because she was Cherokee (on video). So yes, she just outed herself as lying...guess she forgot about doing that interview LOL.

17. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

18. brex

brex Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

sheepofblue and blkduc like this.
  19. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

If the grandmother she's talking about is from the branch that her Indian blood is coming from, then technically she's not lying. Now, if you would have relayed that she said the grandmother was a full blood, then that's another thing. Is that really what she said?

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Effectively yes, that is what she said - she said her mother was enough Cherokee her parents had to elope. She in no way said her grandmother might have been a tiny smidgen Cherokee....

Be even funnier if they could test her fathers family and find out that's the side it came from :crackup:

gixxerreese likes this.