1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kavanaugh Hearing

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by condon66, Sep 4, 2018.

1. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

And a Little Ceasars franchise might be missing a frequent customer! :D

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I think you can order pizza delivered to the police station.

3. Aberk

Aberk Well-Known Member

Take your pick?

https://www.codepink.org/issues

4. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

And he is wearing a rubber. I think he probably has an aim and bladder control issue. His wife is just trying to keep the bathroom clean and the public dry. :D

Seriously though, I hope he has a latex allergy

5. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

The over production of hormones increases the internal pressure causing the body to swell. This expansion is unpleasent to both the person and to anyone that comes in contact with them. They act out like an unruly child in hopes of venting the pressure, but it doesnt work and actually accelerates the swelling/bitching.

As of today, there is no known cure.

6. In Your Corner

Kavanaugh is in trouble, he just stated that no one is above the law.
    That's a lie, as evidenced by Hillary.

sheepofblue likes this.
  7. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Are you suggesting she did something illegal? Oh that's ridiculous!:crackup:

8. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

right?! not like she was investigated or anything /s

9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I didn't Snopes this one because I really don't give enough of a shit to do so.

[​IMG]

10. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

paid protesters but we are supposed to believe that op ed is real?

Is anything real?

11. In Your Corner

As far as the emails, no, she wasn't investigated.
    There was a cover-up that they called an investigation.

12. code3ryder

interesting perspective.

13. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Interesting response.

Do you not believe she broke any laws? I know you are not a Hillary fan, just trying to get your perspective.

14. code3ryder

I believe that she has been investigated multiple times and nothing has come from it. The same people that were chanting "lock her up" are the same people (obviously not all) that think the Mueller investigation is a "witch hunt". So, my response (overly vague) was that because he didn't agree with no charges being filed that it wasn't an investigation but a "cover-up". People wanted her locked up over Benghazi. She got fucking GRILLED and nothing came of it. Again, the same people call the Mueller investigation, which has led to guilty pleas/verdicts, to be bogus.

I'm not nuanced enough to know if she broke any laws. Policy? Yep. Should she have lost her security clearance? Suspended at least if not permanently revoked.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well, if nothing else she is more of a witch than Trump so hers was for sure a witchhunt :D

sheepofblue likes this.
  16. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Believing someone is guilty is also different than being able to prove it in a court of law. Particularly when the law requires that you prove not only the act, but the intent.

17. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

My honest $.02 ... I think most feel she was “investigated” with kid gloves and the details didn’t really matter because she was protected by O’s admin and the D party & msm. Whereas Trump is being HUNTED with the investigation and they’re out for blood at all costs. A white-washed investigation versus a hunting trip, if you will.

Now, what’s the reality behind either side? Who the hell really knows. But I think that feeling is where the vitriol comes from.

kangasj and Banditracer like this.
  18. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

For starters, 18 U.S. Code 1924

condon66 likes this.
  19. wmhjr

wmhjr Well-Known Member

Absolutely. And intent is not required or even a factor. Not according to the law.

20. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

The Clinton investigations were theater.
    She was given protection from Comey, Lynch and many others. Its been proven time and again since she lost.

The Trump investigations are WW3 and they will stop at nothing, even lying, to get him.

That might piss off a person or two while it pleases an equal amount on the other side.

kangasj and Banditracer like this.