1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kavanaugh Hearing

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by condon66, Sep 4, 2018.

1. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Because it's fun watching the dem's lose their minds knowing they can no longer count on the supreme court to make up laws that don't exist in congress.

2. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Geezus CoryBooker is an Idiot...."When healthcare costs go down, more poor people die"........WTF?

Kamala Harris is not what I thought she was...she is in fact just another fucking divisive leftwing democrat.. I am sad for the democrats.
    I really though and was hopeful she would be a new style democrat, something of a moderate with some scruples..she is just another partisan hack...fk you guys are just as fucked up as the Republicans.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
  3. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

4. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I find it funny it is now a "White Power" sign...what the fk is the Clenched Fist the Black Panthers use so freely?? Oh yeah..BlackPower..
    Even funnier is one of the above is actually TRUE..

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

There's a white power sign? Dammit, I didn't get the memo.

K51000 likes this.
  6. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

You a white supremacist? If so, may want to confirm your email address with the office.

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

Damn, someone broke the code of silence. Now non whites will know what the white power sign is. The danger in this, is that, how will all of us legitimate whites now tell who is actually white and who isn’t, when everyone else starts using our white power sign. Things could get ugly.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

No, but I kinda think a handbook of proper signs should come along with that privilege thing. Did Rachel get a handbook with the correct sign when she re-identified? I mean come on, if the signs become common knowledge, anyone can pass for anything.

People need to lighten the eff up.

9. condon66

And as one of the people insisting the hearing be stopped because they don't have enough information he has already made it clear he will vote against him.

10. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

The whole dog and pony show is a fkn joke...just take the fkn vote and move on...
    More Information>? We have to Elect Judge Kavanaugh to know what Judge Kavanaugh is all about...just like The ACA...:)

11. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I had it on for a few minutes at lunch. Caught Ted Cruz quoting Obama ,"elections have consequences ". Way to throw it back in their face. :crackup:

K51000 likes this.
  12. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I've never heard of or seen this before. I thought that was the sign of "I'm about to punch you in the arm"

13. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

If ever there was a clearer sign that we need term limits for congress. this is it. I'm losing my mind. These stupid sh*ts just need to go.

stk0308 likes this.
  14. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Clearer? McCain.

YamahaRick likes this.
  15. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

A lot of folks didn't.

DmSDX8kUcAEolzz.jpg

K51000 likes this.
  16. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

White supremacist? Not all that likely.

18. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

so the scumbag party has now admitted that not only were their 62 interruptions planned but so was the Parkland Dad, which actually made zero sense anyway. How some of you people can support that group of scumbags is just amazing.

BHP41 and K51000 like this.
  19. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

like both groups aren't scumbags.

20. condon66

Not even half an hour in today and they've removed nearly 10 irate women from the audience.