Racers/Trackday Riders Beware: John Cook/ Trackday Winner

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Aug 1, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Living on the Island of Misfit Toys

It's a business. Not a democracy. Sean will tell you right to your face if you don't like it you can get the fuck out. I have gone toe to toe with him before and he stood his ground. Whether I agreed with him or not I still respected him for standing his ground. :cool:

2. hurricanejohn

hurricanejohn Professional Amateur

This is an email I got from Trevor Sadler last Tuesday:

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 5:34 PM, Trevor Sadler <[email protected]> wrote:

I will post on the WERA forum the retraction - in the thread where the original comment was posted. We can discuss the wording of that retraction as to what it contains so that all are satisfied. Certainly, if you would like it to say that you never said what I posted, I am fine with that included in the retraction.

I do not have access to Mr. Cook’s FB page and cannot post there, nor do I care to. It is most appropriate that the retraction be posted only where the original comment was made. It will set the record straight and we will be done with this.

The cease and desist will have to be mutual, to all parties.

best,
    trevor

I understand Trevor is working on his statement now and it should be forthcoming soon - most likely in a couple of days. He agreed to retract his statement, to admit that I never made the "wife doing sexual favors" statement he attributed to me in the original post so yes, that part should be resolved soon. There are still some "hanging chads" with others that are being addressed and unfortunately there will be additional legal action from me to others. Words and actions have both power and consequences.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Anyone else shivering?

R1Racer99 and YamRZ350 like this.
  4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

My feet were cold but I just put on some socks.

5. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

My God you are such an asshole. And quick. :p

6. G 97

G 97 Garth

:crackup:
    Oh the irony.
    You certainly found this out yourself. :Puke:

7. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I look forward to your retraction that Mongo is a wife beater and Eve has battered wife syndrome.

I also expect a retraction from where you called me a liar.

418, stk0308 and brex like this.
  8. G 97

G 97 Garth

I would like to see a retraction of conducting crappy trackdays.
    Oh wait , the tracks are already doing this by not giving you any dates. :crackup:

9. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

Retractions? You've been weighed and measured.. and the verdict is in. Best course is "hey, shit got out of hand, I apologize for all of this and have donated to the Air Fence Fund for penance"

Keep your nose clean, be a good dude and rebuild. There are PR firms that charge big dollars for this advice. Take it.

10. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

i mean i guess... at the very least, make sure you review the BOFA documents to bring this to a full closure. don't want to leave that out...

11. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Keep doing yourself harm, fuckstick.

12. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Interesting that the email offering the apology is dated the day before this thread started and there is no sign of it in the relevant thread.

ClemsonsR6 likes this.
  13. Ok, let me see if I got this right.

John insinuates Sean is an abusive husband and that Evelyne is trapped in an abusive relationship that she can’t get out of. Not to mention calls some woman a “yapping cunt” over a saved pit spot, plus whatever happened with the girl who spilled oil on the track.

But then threatens someone else with a lawsuit because he doesn’t like something they said? :confused: Then also threatens WERA with a lawsuit for not deleting the comment. And this is all being done because “words have consequences”.

How does that make any sense?

Suing someone over words is ridiculous in and of itself. But for someone preach about the effects of words, and to go after others with lawsuits for things they have said, when that person has said some pretty nasty shit, is unfathomable to me.

R1Racer99, stk0308, Funkm05 and 3 others like this.
  14. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

Fuel prices are up... get back to work making that dino juice more affordable... and shit.

panthercity likes this.
  15. Finally. :D

crashman likes this.
  16. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

It doesn't Bro. It's just more burrito shit dripping out of his fucking shit-hole of a mouth.

Gorilla George likes this.
  17. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

This whole affair keeps getting curiouser and curiouser. :D

18. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

I saw diesel for over $3 yesterday, and actually muttered... "that fucking Broome is to blame for this evil".

19. Trust me, if I had any control over it whatsoever, that shit would have been $5/gal years ago. :D

crashman likes this.
  20. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

That could work against you when you have to buy it all to keep us from having any.

scottn, Mot Okstef and Rico888 like this.