Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Who's supplying the bait & beer for this massive Fishing Expedition???

gixxerreese likes this.
  2. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

The tax payers

3. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I guess attorney client privilege is just another right we have thrown on the alter in the sake of "getting" Trump.

America is becoming a communist/fascist a shit hole really fast.

sheepofblue likes this.
  4. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

The attorney is under investigation for breaking the law for his client. Where's the part about attorney client privilege?

5. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Unless there is evidence of the attorney and client currently involved in a conspiracy to break the law, attorney client privilege should prevail. Those who are sorting the data and those who are investigating are two separate groups for just this reason.

I believe they are trying to stretch the payoff payment into a campaign contribution. That sounds like a big reach to me.

6. ton

ton Arf!

while the publicly available information might make it appear really thin, the US Attorney's Office doesn't get involved with a search of this kind without some pretty serious implications. who it's tied to and what the actual crimes are is another question.

https://www.popehat.com/2018/04/09/...-cohens-office-what-we-can-infer-immediately/

7. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

That is actually a very good description of the bridges crossed to get to this point without much speculation.

8. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

"We need to see the whole file, computer, drive, flash drive, notes, papers, safes, <insert anything else> before we know what's actually in it", where we may find evidence of a crime.

Sad they didn't exert this much energy into The Clintons.

kangasj, XFBO and K51000 like this.
  9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

If they don't find anything they will accuse Cohen of destroying evidence.

10. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

Interesting the number of Trump's appointees that signed off on the warrant for the raid. Maybe the Dems are doing him a favour by not confirming them any faster?

11. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Man, this whole thing is a TrainWreck of the 1st Order.

12. ton

ton Arf!

The time has come to fire another appointee or two.

13. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

:Pop: This is so awesome...love seeing all the TDS infected morons hoping Trump is going to get in trouble for something. This will boost Trump's approval ratings even higher.

K51000 likes this.
  14. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

K51000 likes this.
  15. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

You mean above 50%?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

Let me guess, another hatch a job by the mainstream media? I’m no Democrat, but Trump is the best thing that ever happened to them. You might want to take a look at all the latest special elections that they’ve been winning. To include the ones in the specially conservative areas. How about The very real chance the Democrats may take back the house, with Nancy Pelosi and charge no less! The guys a fucking disaster for the Republicans, Deficit is about to explode, debt is about to explode, gas prices are increasing at a pretty rapid rate.

The Dung Beetle and rd400racer like this.
  16. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Hmm, I could get with this MAGA stuff.
    [​IMG]

What's my move?

17. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

In the Brew City, gas is up about 5 cents in the last year?

Mr. President, I'm tired of all the winning! (and the whining fro the libos).

XFBO likes this.
  18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The deficit is about to explode?
    Debt is about to explode?

Focker likes this.
  19. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:All of a sudden Democrats are debt hawks! Y'all would shit bricks if someone actually came in with a balanced budget. And WTF do you mean "about to explode"? Both were already increasing at an unprecedented rate under the previous administration. I think I will wait to see what the actual increase in debt is after the hysteria dies down...

K51000 likes this.
  20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Silly man, the hysteria will not be allowed to die.