1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica Pre-season test live timing

Discussion in 'General' started by Henrybgood2, Mar 26, 2018.

1. DDK732

DDK732 Well-Known Member

Hahaha not anything that would be eligible for contingency. You could win enough contingency money throughout the year to buy two or three bikes though!

I’ve heard from the Euro teams that the 400 is a lot better than the 300. They say the chassis works much better and their riders have been very happy with the bike.

TurboBlew likes this.
  2. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

C'mon man, work with me here.....I'm just about finished putting 2 kids through college.

DDK732 likes this.
  3. DDK732

DDK732 Well-Known Member

If you go racing on a Ninja 400 I’ll be at every round to cheer you on! lol

TurboBlew and Boman Forklift like this.
  4. What about Knapp throwing down some 30’s and a 29 something, on street tires....

5. I probably should finally go to bed but I’m about to load the zuma on the back of the jeep and head over there, hopefully Atl traffic won’t suck too much.

G 97, Boman Forklift and TLR67 like this.
  6. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Yeah he is testing for Dunlop this year... the Morning started a off with strong winds, rain and very cold temps.. it got better as time went on but it was not nearly as good as Fri and Sat... hopefully today the track will be prime and temps up...

7. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

For sure! You can be proud to say that you licensed him as a racer when he started. Just don't tell people you also licensed me, or else that offsets all the coolness lol I'm betting we'll see quite a few top 5 finishes from Cam this year if all goes well. Good chance for some podiums as well.

8. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

If Yates did a 40 flat on a bone stock Ninja400, MA is going to have to do something. I wouldn't be surprise to see them drop the rev limiter on the 400 after Rd Atl. 40 flat was the pace at the R3 cup on less restricted bikes running mr12. Better tell Yates to roll out of it.....:)

TurboBlew likes this.
  9. He needs a self imposed red limiter. Probably too late though.

10. Well so much for Barber... off to the airport

11. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

take his glasses!! :)

DDK732 likes this.
  12. Champer

Champer Well-Known Member

39.06 this time out.

2 of the FZ7's made it into the 39's also. Times starting to creep down.

Looks like the big bikes are cranking it up also, the Superbike is 3 riders in the 25's and 3 in the 26's.

TurboBlew likes this.
  13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

any place good? :D

14. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

they need to drop another 4-5 seconds

Robby-Bobby and t11ravis like this.
  15. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Who is riding the Dunlop Test bike? And what bike is it?
    They are missing what bike everyone is riding on the timing screen, could be useful.

16. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

Taylor Knapp, no idea what bike.

rafa likes this.
  17. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Taylor works for Dunlop, riding a '17 GSXR1000, riding street tires.

rafa and TurboBlew like this.
  18. Red Fox Racing

Red Fox Racing Age is only a number

Rumor is the Kawi 400's don't have the MA rev limiter installed for the test.....

19. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Maybe a dumb question, who is the Graves 600 team? their website is not updated.
    Beach and who elese?

20. jonathanp

jonathanp Tech drop out

Just Beach I believe

Boman Forklift likes this.