Buyer Beware: Frank Babuska Sr

Discussion in 'General' started by Ducti89, May 21, 2016.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

[​IMG]

2. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

i feel like i've been here before, but...

i think that other dude had like 7 or 8 before he actually gave up. 3 is rookie numbers, get those numbers up!

Wheel Bearing and crusty9r like this.
  3. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Can you explain? I think you're a physicist or some shit, and I don't have the brain pan to challenge what you said, but I'm still curious.

This came up in my garage a few years ago over beers. Since it always smelled like VP in there, people always thought it was going to burst into flames. One night a guy lit a cigarette and got an earful about blowing us all up. I made the assertion that a cigarette couldn't light gasoline and was ridiculed by the group. I poured some MR12 into a drain pan, and when my buddy finished his smoke, I took it from him and tossed it in the pan, which was on my lift, under my ZX6.

Of course it went out, because that's what happens.

After a lot of arguing about the combustion temp of various fuels, a bet was made, and experiments began. Nearly an entire pack of smokes was wasted that night in various ways. One included a shop vac connected to a hose with a cigarette in the end, and a paint gun full of race gas being sprayed at the rapidly burning cancer stick, which was extinguished even more rapidly. I admit I was nervous about that one...

So whatchu got?? :D

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Pretty sure it'll depend on the amount of fuel vapors and the amount of area they are contained in. A smoke is enough to ignite vapors.

terminus est, Slider82 and 969 like this.
  5. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Lighter, yes. Cigarette, no.

Unless @dsapsis says so, but I don't respect the opinion of anyone with a stock exhaust on their Multistrada.

TurboBlew, bleacht and SuddenBraking like this.
  6. G 97

G 97 Garth

Oxygen, heat, fuel / ratio.

7. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Right on cue with the "say it to my face" line. Gravity is less predictable.

8. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

All about that stoich

terminus est likes this.
  9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Aw damn :(

Maybe I'll drill out the cat over the holidays so I can form better opinions in the new year :D

badmoon692008 and JBraun like this.
  10. Bruce

Bruce Tuck & Roll

Dude seriously has no sense of responsibility, and has owned up to nothing. There's an explanation or excuse for everything he's done. Come on man! Nobody's perfect, but sometimes you just need to own up to it.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Did you send a new one since yesterday? Because that one was a "nope." :)

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  12. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

Ha talk about keyboard cowboy...meet me at the track I will be at a few rounds...whatever no wants you at any track. I am also sure one on here is worried about your skinny bitch ass. I know a one-legged three-fingered old man who would gladly kick your ass all over the paddock of your choosing. How about you pay your debts before you show up at the track. Maybe Sean can ban you from WERA until you prove you actually stepped up and did the right thing.

That would be so awesome if every track day and race organization could ban your ass along with the rest of the thieves you defend.

tropicoz, Mot Okstef and BamBam212 like this.
  13. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

I dunno if he's the monster everyone's making him out to be, but I wouldn't call him perfect.

Bruce and Gorilla George like this.
  14. brex

brex Well-Known Member

All this douchenozzle does is continue to prove just how right the judge is/was: "Defendant's recollection was vague, at best, evasive at times, wholly unsupported by any extrinsic evidence, and generally inconsistent with logic and common sense."

Dude is pathetic.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  15. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Somehow, when I logged on this statement was at the top of the screen. Without seeing the previous posts for context, I must admit I found myself feeling a bit uneasy.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup: I should edit it to say catalytic converter but your take on it is way more fun :D

17. Phl218

Phl218 .

GOLDEN :beer:

SuddenBraking and JBraun like this.
  18. Phl218

Phl218 .

send it over to me, i do that all the time for the panis and the xdiavels . makes them burp nice

19. MGM

MGM Well-Known Member

So, it appears that Bam gave you money that went into supporting your GF’s daughter instead of fixing her bike. The fact her biological dad is a bigger shitbag doesn’t excuse your behavior.

One constant in life-people who don’t own up their mistakes are the ones you can count on to be shitbags. Everyone makes mistakes (even Broome), it’s how they handle the aftermath that shows their character.

20. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Clearly indicates her mother needs to work on her man selection criteria however.