1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Some of the things that Trump seems to be doing lately, like rolling back some of Obama's signings, are great. I hope he keeps it up.
    By the way, I did not know about the deal with Equifax. When was that super duper deal done?:eek:

2. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

A few days ago, while the CEO was testifying!

http://time.com/4968558/equifax-breach-irs-contract/

3. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Ok Thanks. One thing that I might suggest is that, of all the entities that do that kind of work, Equifax is now probably the most secure one of the three major credit monitoring companies. I would bet that right now their security is so tight it squeaks. :D

4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

What's the point of it now? The data is in the wild. Securing it now would be like closing the hatch on your submarine after you have hit the ocean floor.

5. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

President Trump is much easier to understand if you remember one thing -he is not a politician.

speeddaddy likes this.
  6. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

You're right and I continually try to remember that. It's tough.:D

7. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Who hammered out the Equifax. deal?

8. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

He's dumber?...

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Given some of our fine reps from GA, I would say no.

10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Well, everybody keeps bitching that we need non-politicians in government, so it doesn't make much sense, when you get one, to bitch that he doesn't act like a politician.
    If you want your ears scratched, you want Obama.
    Trump isn't into scratching ears.

thrak410, blkduc and Banditracer like this.
  11. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Exactly, let the man work. he needs to do the job we hired him for so stop micromanaging his communication, and quit bitching that you got what you wanted.

12. In Your Corner

So now Trump has dropped the other shoe on the Dreamers deal and let them know he expects deep concessions.
    Chuck and Nancy are no longer smiling.

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Yeah, they have a real problem with actual compromise.

14. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Is he in like-minded company then, at least?...

15. ductune

ductune Well-Known Member

Trump is a politician in the sense he has been branding himself for self gain most of his life. What he is not is a diplomat.
    Senator Corker is both. The question is; do you need to have both "skill sets" to get the job done?

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Meh...people like to call anyone that disagrees with their enlightened POV stupid, dumb or some other pejorative. I'm not playing.

17. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

So, in this entirely coincidental conversation, which one has a higher IQ, Rex or the Donald?.....

18. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Not sure. But I am sure that both are higher than any one in the senate or congress.

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Yes

20. In Your Corner

Just as important, who weighs more?