1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

2. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:Nothing says tough guy like admitting that he is such a pussy that he would bring a bunch of people to help kick your ass.

I love keyboard ninjas...

Rico888, pawpawrc and TurboBlew like this.
  3. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

You seem to have a lot of Hope that this story will Change the current administration.

4. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

Does your wife have a long lost sister? I think I married her........:crackup:

5. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

TXFZ, that's the perfect response needed to foster an atmosphere of simple argument just for the sake of argument. Are you, like many others, considering your time too valuable to hear someone explain the actual reasons for whatever action that they're taking? If someone takes a shot at me I had rather first, figure out why they're doing so in an attempt to solve the reason for their action. If that person is bitching about some perceived action on my part which I know to have been the correct action to begin with, instead of just sending a pissing contest short insult back at them, I will explain to them why they're wrong. If that person is not willing to accept my legitimate explanation then I might be willing to take the situation public and make a fool out of the person doing the bitching. Getting into a pissing contest in public is just ignorant and childish.

jase likes this.
  6. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

You may be making a serious mistake going to Bill Maher to get accurate news. He only tells the news as he sees it in his own mind. Waaaay out of focus. :)

bleacht likes this.
  7. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Apparently I may have. Can you reword it?

8. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

Hate to break it to you but Russia has been involved in our elections since Kennedy. They also had ties to Hillary. There's nothing new there.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Just as the US does everything we can to influence their people. International politics.

crashman likes this.
  10. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Bush took it on the chin and turned the other cheek. He was a doormat for the left. The same shit they pulled with Bush they are pulling on Trump. He racist, he's a Nazi blah blah blah. The difference is Trump calls these assholes on their bullshit and the only thing the left knows what to do is double down on stupid to try and justify the original stupid.

11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Bush I lost because he stood in front of the American people and said "read my lips"...

12. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Agree with the pissing match but assume your response is fueled by the media. I don't need a bipartasin committee to review the justification of Trump's effort to help PR. Waste of time. Why are you so worried about getting to the root "to solve the reason for their action?" He called the mayor an ineffective leader and it has since been shown she had lied. What else do you want?

13. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

Exactly.

14. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Well, twatter didn't start until 2006, so no point learning it for the last 22 months of his tenure.

15. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Ahh. Ok, I understand now. Yes, Bush did take a lot of BS from the left however, I think he got more accomplished than Trump seems to be doing. I still think that pissing contests are best left to the children. :D

16. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

My opinion is related to the media only in the sense of how people seem to be responding to Trump's tweeting events as reported. Trump cannot seem to be able to get along with members of even his own party because of his childish attitude. He's so busy fighting with unimportant people and issues that he's limiting what he's getting accomplished.

17. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Which is why Bush sucked so bad by the time he left office.

18. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I think he is capable of tweeting and conducting his business. I have not seen any proof otherwise. He said the WH was a dump and I walked by it yesterday and saw lots of updates in landscape. I assume he is cleaning up the interior.

19. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Really other than Obamacare crap getting repealed I don't want the gov to do anything at all. Stop passing crap that has hidden riders and stupid compromises. Don't. Do. Anything.

Protect our boarders, protect the people, stay out of my life.

I mean seriously, Equifax got a freaking no bid contract to verify IRS taxpayers. EQUIFAX!!! FU government!

20. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

Like those members who made it pretty obvious from the get-go they'd be happier with Hillary?