The Formula One Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

A ton of videos on the Vettel/ Hamilton on track sissy fest. Which of those bitches is more of a bitch in that bitchfest.

2. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

This is Sebastian. His name is Sebastian. Harden the fuck up, Sebastian.

3. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Hamilton is dirty as F@ck. You don't have to use your brakes to brake check someone, slam the throttle mid corner and of course you're gonna get hit when there is a line of cars right behind you. I wish Vettle would have taken them both out for the rest of the season. Two little pussies that the sport could do without.

4. Blu Flag

Blu Flag Well-Known Member

That's the 2017 season. There is a ton of pressure on both drivers for different reasons but Hamilton needs a lot of points and he's running out of time. Brake checking is a part of racing but on that street circuit during a SC condition, that's ice cold! On the other hand you can't ever purposely hit another competitor on track, no matter how pissed off you get, it's just too dangerous. Sebe is lucky he didn't get DQ'd. If it was a back-marker his race would be over. I bet Rosberg is just laughing at all the drama and telling is friends and family how he made the best decision to retire so that he's not in the middle of any of this crap.

5. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

From Twitter, "Stewards examined Hamilton's car data in Vettel incident. Did not brake or lift off completely. Maintained more or less constant speed ... And behaved the same at that re-start at that point on the track as he did at the other two re-starts."

6. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

Maybe for Mr. Owens at KY Electric Kartz.

scottn and eggfooyoung like this.
  7. Blu Flag

Blu Flag Well-Known Member

Actually he a really funny guy when he's off work. Really sharp edge to his comments about Teams and Drivers.

8. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Hobbs said that Hamilton and Vettel might get into fisticuffs during the red flag!
    If they did, nobody would get hurt.

I liked the race, lots going on.

rd400racer likes this.
  9. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

Google "The Batley Townswomens' Guild Presents the Battle of Pearl Harbour" for a visual representation of a HAM vs VET brouhaha.

Razr likes this.
  10. DrA5

He has been having some very direct and necessary questions, but when you see Eric Boullier start to walk away from him after Will said "You have 2 1/2 years of "why not"....... you start to think people in power will stop talking with him. I will say, he has been spot on with questions the last few races. Maybe I just hate the grid walks. Hated them with Peter Windsor also. I hate how rude they are and how they really get nothing of substance before the race anyway.

BigBird and VFR#52 like this.
  11. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Be careful with the political commentary...
    o_O

scottn likes this.
  12. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

God i hate phone.
    It keeps changing what i write.
    Precedent. Lol.
    And im not alone in this it seems.
    It just did it twice on same word.

Steven Isenhower #52

panthercity likes this.
  13. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Yeah that was a pretty bold thing to say on a grid walk. I like how Boullier even said back 'no scoop for you today' haha!

VFR#52 likes this.
  14. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I can't stop watching this.

:crackup:

15. DrA5

Re:Kimi. My wife mentioned "He calls everyone "That guy". One has to wonder if he even bothers to learn and know the names of the crew.

16. DrA5

Vettel and his whinging is getting realllllllly old. "He jumped the start!!" Uh, no he didn't. Bottas anticipated it, like a drag racer, and just lucked out that he timed it perfectly......."yeah, but if the race was one more lap, I would have won..." Maybe not. Bottas is not just going to move over. And if that is the criteria, you would have about 9 less wins if those races were one more lap.

He is picking up where Ralf Schumacher left off. His constant tattling over the radio is played too. Trust me, they were going to look at Bottas's start. He didnt need to tattle to his team to run to Charlie.

Vettel is regressing with age. Here I thought he was maturing, but this season, he is acting like a 12 year old.

minman26 likes this.
  17. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Ricciardo radio'd about a jump start too, it wasnt just Vettel that called it.

To me it was a jump start. His wheels were moving before the lights went out. I dont know why it wasnt called a jump start. I have a feeling other guys are going to start taking advantage of that.

MikeR likes this.
  18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Vettel, unlike Ricciardo, continued bitching after the race. At that time, the matter had been settled by race officials for an hour. If he wants people to dwell on the past, I say go back to Baku while your at it. I bet his penalty increases dramatically on appeal.

Funny how he seemed to have matured when he wasn't competitive. He's trending back towards his old self.

Jon Wilkens and minman26 like this.
  19. brex

brex Well-Known Member

He should train on electric karts with Master Owens.

Razr likes this.
  20. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

FTFY

brex likes this.