1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyer beware: Clarence Randall!

Discussion in 'General' started by obcbr, May 27, 2017.

1. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Dear God there's more? OK fuck that I'm out. My IQ is already low enough.

2. Still waiting for the screenshots of these 3 WERA builders that have read this thread and agree with Clarence.

3. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Hell, I'm still waiting on ANY screenshot that actually says what Clarence wants to claim it does.

Gorilla George likes this.
  4. Patrick Buell

Patrick Buell Active Member

probably fake texting yourself

Last edited: May 31, 2017
  5. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Wait what? What page? I skimmed. Dangit!

6. Patrick Buell

Patrick Buell Active Member

Hahahahahahaha this is golden! I wanna meet Jeff sounds like a good dude. Too bad he lives inside of Clarence. I will testify I've said that many times already you jackass

7. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

that is not what was said.. that isn't even what was implied (other than by those twisting my words). What WAS said in that situation, by me.. was "who built the motor ? maybe they didn't put the rods in there?" (paraphrasing, but that was what i said very very early in the Babuska thread). Not that it excuses Babuska from owning the buyer! but it at least explains why Babuska might be a little surprised to be told by the buyer, some time later, that there weren't carrillo rods in the motor. Once the builder of that motor was named, I got more than a few PM's explaining what they thought of said builder (not good), and even some personal experiences with said builder (also not good). I never said he did anything wrong, just stated "these people said ___ " and even posted the conversations of what was said.. But I NEVER said "it's all the builders fault". Babuska never said it was the builders fault. They were more than willing to work with the guy, and have recently offered $1k during court proceedings (but jon want's $5k). They were shit-talked on a public forum, after the buyer refused to discuss the matter over the phone. THAT is why they initially told him "have a nice day".

How many "BUYER BEWARE" threads have we seen lately, where many are posting "did you even attempt to call the guy and sort it out" ? There are at least 3 I can point too with a little bit of effort (the wheel company in Detroit comes to mind right away). SO, which way does the mob want to see it? Call and talk like men? or text a couple times, and if it doesn't go your way, cry like a lil' bitch on the beeb with no verbal interaction the next day?

I don't have any issue with bringing it up, just get it right ;) ;) ;)

20 more pages .. gu-run-teed, i'm not replying to this. it's been hashed, rehashed, and RE-rehashed. I just wanted to refute something i think is incorrect. And i like to stir shit up. it's how i roll. I am anticipating a nice reply from assjuice for sure ! LOL ;)

sdiver and G 97 like this.
  8. G 97

G 97 Garth

No worries Dutch. 43 pages out of the 45 are all basically Clarience is one stupid idito in nature. LOL

Dutch likes this.
  9. G 97

G 97 Garth

This
    Is
    AWESOME

AND SO TRUE. LOL

10. jim weaver

jim weaver Well-Known Member

damn I just read the last page,AND IDONT WANT TO KNOW ANY MORE! makes my head hurt.

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

You still broke the law. Its illegal to hold open titles. Congrats. LOL

12. G 97

G 97 Garth

WTF. Shut your mouth. :)

Shenanigans likes this.
  13. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

That right there is going to get you arrested and you'll lose any civil suit brought against you. It's that simple. Regardless if the buyer knew or not, it doesn't matter.

If I get pulled over for speeding and tell the cop the other drivers didn't seem to care, what is his response going to be?

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

You knowingly sold a bike with the VIN not matching the title.

15. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

I was trying to figure a way to get him a title if it was still in my name but after some thought I don't want to be involved at all.

V5 Racer likes this.
  16. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

Incorrect. The buyer tried, was sworn at, and decided things probably couldn't be resolved amicably. Man, it really can't be that hard. How about the other stuff missing, like the Brembo MC?

BigBird and Bruce like this.
  17. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Yeah, I'd stay completely out of this clusterfuck. :crackup:

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yes
    You gave him an open title which is still illegal.

19. josh7owens

josh7owens E-Kart Champ

Since clarance gave us robs number I texted him. He didn't confirm or deny fucking that tatted receptionist chick in the black from the video.

20. 418

418 Expert #59

So at what point do you buy a used bike "AS IS" and just deal with it?

CR is a fuck up three ways to Sunday for sure...but it seems a lot of people are buying used shit, not really know what they're buying or getting into and want warranty with it. And a return policy on top of that.

Doesn't work that way.

SuddenBraking likes this.