1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyer beware: Clarence Randall!

Discussion in 'General' started by obcbr, May 27, 2017.

1. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

If anything, these threads show me how much of an asshole Robby is not. Look at the time and respect, he gives and shows, to the mentally handicapped. Robby is a saint.

2. Patrick Buell

Patrick Buell Active Member

You nailed it!

3. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Not only does he continue to help this window-licker, but he also did a bike for Broome, and I don't think he tea-bagged it, or licked it or anything. I mean, how much more do you need to see to grant sainthood?? :crackup:

4. I could be wrong, if so then I apologize. But from what I gather, it was your bike and you sold it to Jonathan. Rob didn't sell the bike, YOU did. Therefore if anyone needs to make sure Jonathan got the bike he was promised, it is YOU.

Yes, used motorcycles are sold "as is". However, they are also supposed to be sold "as advertised". That is on you.

Now, for the 5th time...

Have you created fake Facebook profiles, and was that you starting drama on the D&D page under a fake profile?

Last edited: May 29, 2017
    polishchick24 and JRider600RR like this.
  5. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Clarence, I'm trying to help you here... of course it wasn't on the repair order because it WAS NOT REPAIRED. I've been saying all along the cases were peened then a coat of sealant to hold the seal into place. Nowhere have I ever said that I wrote you anrepair order saying we replaced cases.

I did post where I clearly said the main bearings were bad. Which that seal is sitting against the main bearings. Take that as you wish.

As far as jonathon, I've done as much as I currently can unfortunately the only thing I could have done is warn him had I known the bike was for sale.

As far as touching your bikes, I'm pretty sure our shop and family made that clear when my parents blocked you and your numerous fake accounts, as well as told you to not set foot on our property again. In case you didn't understand that.

But I do find it funny that even as we ignore you, you still texting and trying to get me to be the "CRF's Mechanic" here's a few more texts from just a week or so ago...

Which Clarence was this? IMG_3485.PNG

6. He has built 2 bikes for me...and one of them won a few Championships last year. I stand by Rob and his work without reservation.

7. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

i fucking love this lol... trying to play to your ego and reverse psychology you into giving it a go like some 4th grader at recess after he realized he'd fucked up and boxed himself in on a bad decision. its like so cliche, it feels like it comes straight out of a Steve Martin rom-com. bloody fucking hell haha...

8. JRider600RR

JRider600RR Member

You have been more than honest. For the record I have been displeased with this purchase since I found the bike to be falsely advertised in the ad. He failed to mention some very important information that I had asked for. I am now going to take the legal route and do whatever I need to as there is blatant negligence here and I take ownership of any on my behalf.

Should I have been present during the time of exchange? Yes. However, I was celebrating an anniversary. I didn't think there would be an issue with the sale as the seller didn't seem to be questionable. At the end of the day, if everything was how it was presented.. There would be no issue here..

Pardon my delay in response.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

9. JRider600RR

JRider600RR Member

I am said buyer but with internet lol

BigBird and Gorilla George like this.
  10. JRider600RR

JRider600RR Member

I can assure you the bike was not sold as advertised.

crashman and Gorilla George like this.
  11. Patrick Buell

Patrick Buell Active Member

Welcome to the Clarence and robby show

TurboBlew likes this.
  12. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

There were several conversations between seller and buyer. Nothing was hidden. I made everything (to my knowledge ) clear. Nothing hidden. He was told the original bike was not a 06. He was told about every detail I knew at the time regarding the motorcycle. He's had this bike in his possession for over a month. I had no problems and had a ok from D&D the bike was good for sale. The engine was not leaking oil when it was in my possession. It didn't leak in the pits. To my knowledge the bike was in the exact condition that the buyer was told. I'm completely blown away that Rob would go so far as to say he built a engine on a set of bad cases only after the bike was sold. There was no deception. You paint it out however you like. I have messages to the contrary to what your saying now. I hate it when buyers get upset after a purchase and try to take it out on the seller.
    As for Robs part in this deal, I'll inform Dink the owner and let him handleit as he wishes.
    Last I talked to Dink he told me to avoid his son at all cost and come to him. I was also told I was welcome at D&D at any time that I was a very good customer.
    As for Rob, everyone in the Pensacola area pretty well knows, if his lips are moving, he's lying . As I told you earlier in a message Jonathon, if I can help you resolve this or send you any info you may need to let me know. But don't get on a public forum and try to paint it out like you weren't told. In fact at one time I told you I would take the bike back and you said no. That you were happy and still thought you got a good deal. Now after a month your not happy. Seriously ! I'm done with this. Peace out.stay safe

13. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

hey so about that frame and title...

Cajun Kid, backcountryme and RichB like this.
  14. JRider600RR

JRider600RR Member

It hasn't even started though. Like I said I will be seeking legal advise. I don't have the time nor the patience to even try to rebuttal the none sense you are currently spewing. I have shown displeasure multiple times and have been frustrated since the bike has been in my possession. I had the bike for a month while trying to dig my way through this none sense you sold me and refuse to stand behind. I messaged you, requesting you make right on this foul up and take the bike back and make a full refund to me.. You declined. I will now follow up with the actions I mentioned.

You wrongfully advertised and sold goods which is frowned down upon and perhaps will soon be seen as being illegal.

I have nothing else to say to you at this time and you will be hearing from myself or my legal representative soon. I am not playing this game any longer with you and this back and forth nonsense.

Until next time.

obcbr, RichB, Patrick Buell and 3 others like this.
  15. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Could this finally be the first time a pitchfork gets used in anger here?

16. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Clarence, again, if you post nothing else just post two things:

Post where myself, my dad or ANYONE from D&D said the bike was "ok" to sell.

Please post a single example of a lie I've told. I'm just asking for one instance. Because from what I know, basically everyone in the Pensacola riding scene whether it's wera or racing has literally nothing to do with you whatsoever due to your lies.

Gorilla George likes this.
  17. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Now, for the 6th time...

Have you created fake Facebook profiles, and was that you starting drama on the D&D page under a fake profile?

Stolen from @Chaotic
    @Razors Edge

18. wiggeywackyo

wiggeywackyo Well-Known Member

:lol: I feel bad for RE. It's clear he's not right in the head. Only the spectators win in this thread.

19. What do you reckon the chances are that he just hasn't seen it (for the 7th time now)?