Buyer beware: Clarence Randall!

Discussion in 'General' started by obcbr, May 27, 2017.

1. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Unfortunately, you're right. Which is among several reasons why I refuse to do anything further for Clarence.

As stated, and it's been a long while so my memory is fuzzy but I believe the "quick fix" was due to an event he had. For what it's worth, the bike never had that issue again (to my knowledge) so even though it was a patch, it was internal and had was not keeping oil from coming out of the engine.

2. Robby-Bobby

Thanks for the concern with my reputation, however, our shop is currently on a 3 week backlog on general service and I've got about 8 motor jobs in the pipe line currently so as many Facebook posts as he makes about my work, I think the vast majority see through his bullshit. The ones that buy into it, honestly I don't need their business.

Sounds like an asshole, and I'm ok with that!

Gorilla George likes this.
  3. 418

418 Expert #59

Yup.

This is a damned if you do, damned if you don't kinda situation. It happens more than people like to admit. You have a job to do but you also have customers expectations vs. their budget. You go out of your way to help a customer out and this is the thanks you get...

I agree it should have been clearly documented tho. Hindsight 20/20.

VFR#52 and Funkm05 like this.
  4. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

I never left.

5. caferace

caferace No.

I'm getting pissed off here. Is in Jonathan, Jotnathon or Johnathen.

I'm getting mixed vibes here.

RE, you are (a shit eating) wonder. I'm astounded at your incredibly low budget attempts at intended duplicity. I lied better about a broken flowerpot in 4th grade. :D

-jim

6. You take being a dumb ass to a whole new level. You are mentally f'ed and should probably get some help. Not being a smart ass but get some help.

7. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

not sure who does Mr Randalls CRF100 motor(s)... maybe someone with mosquito control background???
    They cant seem to qualify him out of the Beginner group at THC if they are 145ccs...lol. Those bikes should come with a Surgeon General warning.

8. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

Heres the entire conversation regarding the KTM build from beginning to end. It may take a couple post

Attached Files:

Robby-Bobby and Patrick Buell like this.
  9. Robby-Bobby

Lmfao well he has his own "tech page" on Facebook just for modding CRF100's.

He banned me from that when I called him out on his cheating:)

slowzx6 and TurboBlew like this.
  10. Patrick Buell

Patrick Buell Active Member

He builds his own now! He's the moderater and preferred mechanic for "crfs buy sell trade" on Facebook or whatever the name is now hahahaha

TurboBlew likes this.
  11. JRider600RR

JRider600RR Member

It has parts from various years. I can send you a picture if it helps. (What I bought and thought I bought are 2 different things smh).

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

12. Robby-Bobby

Clarence I completely forgot about these texts and messages.

Remember, several times after I worked on it, you would go home, and re-work on things and tinker then bring me a box of parts to fix back together. Here's another text with me telling you that it's a clapped out bike. IMG_3484.PNG

slowzx6 likes this.
  13. Robby-Bobby

Hey man, just so we are clear because apparently clarence said you were 100% good on the bike till you spoke to me.

Which would have never happened if clarence didn't tell you to contact me.

But can you verify I gave you more than enough info on the build?

Did I hide anything from you or dishonest about anything?

Is there anything else I can do to help you through this?

JRider600RR likes this.
  14. Patrick Buell

Patrick Buell Active Member

Is this the buyer without internet ??

JRider600RR likes this.
  15. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Lol. This thread makes me laugh. My impression of everything is RB is an outspoken prick ( i mean that in a respectful way:D) but honest. If he wasnt a straight up guy Broome would not deal with him. Clarence on the other hand seems like a lying nutbar that will twist shit and change the story to suit him whenever he can. But these are just my impressions...

16. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

God I love the Clarence and Robby show. These threads never fail to deliver.

17. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

Excuse my like of understanding on how to upload the entire conversation regarding Rob and myself when Rob quoted the build but I have it . No where did he mention the cases were bad. No where in the labor ticket did he mention bad cases.
    I will provide it to the buyer if he wants it.

Rob needs to make this build good for Jonathon. And you will never touch another motorcycle of mine. Especially after you admitted you knew the cases were bad yet did the build because you felt you had a cash cow on the leash. I trusted your professional advice at the time . Never again !

18. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

I'm using that title for "Best of"

backcountryme likes this.
  19. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Hey dumbass ... he didn't knowingly sell a clapped out bike. You did. He doesn't need to make shit right. You own that one, princess.

Vstate60, Thomas350, Scotty87 and 6 others like this.
  20. :D