Possible terrorism in Manchester UK?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, May 22, 2017.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I highly doubt it from the actual military. In fact, I'd expect most would support.

What scares me, though, is a bunch of over-militarized police forces who show every day that they would not hesitate to turn weapons against US citizens.

G 97 likes this.
  2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And extreme minority against an extreme minority. Given situations like happened here yesterday the cops have been under attack by bad guys enough I can't blame them for how they react. Had a couple of cops pull over an SUV yesterday, passenger gets out shooting. That kind of thing leaves a bit of an impression on the others...

3. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I'll simplify in case no one wants to read it.

"We don't know why he did it, but misogyny was deeply woven into this attack"

:rolleyes:

4. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

Rep. Elijah Cummings and Sen. Chris Murphy. We even have a jerk named Kerry who thinks they need jobs. Why? Because they got internet and are jealous of the menus at our restaurants. And they want what we got. I kid you not. Liberalism is a disease.

5. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I didn't say they all became athiests! During the middle ages, EVERYTHING was run by the church. They were a more authoritarian ruler than the harshest dictator. Europe was essentially a theocracy (that means the church and the government were the same). Today the church has virtually zero political power.

7. auminer

8. auminer

[​IMG]

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I'm serious. I'm not saying they have no influence, but compared to the middle ages, they're powerless. As much pomp and circumstance as there is that surrounds the pope, he does not set policy for any government in the world outside of the Vatican. 800 years ago in Europe, kings answered to the church. Not so today.

10. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Do not be concerned. Mongo has assured me that the vetting process is acceptable. One need only look to Europe to discredit any reservation you may hold regarding Islamic immigration.

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

13. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

some one seems to agree with you

14. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

No shit??? Which "over-militarized police force" has shown this??? I must've missed it.

15. auminer

Let me make sure I'm reading what you're writing....

Are you trying to say that Jesus, Yahweh, Allah, Jah, Ra, Buddha, Zishnu, FSM, et al are politically irrelevant?

Or are you saying that in the modern world that the Christian church lacks the direct policy-making power it formerly possessed?

Because I'll agree on the second (especially with the inclusion of the highlighted word), but the former is not at all true.

16. auminer

And there he is. What took you so long? :crackup::crackup::crackup:

17. nigel smith

Any sensible person can see that today's Europe is tomorrow's America. As much as I would like to sit down with Katy Perry and Mongo at the table of universal brotherhood for a rousing rendition of kumbaya, I fear that the chorus would eventually be drowned out by the sweet sound of the Muslim call to prayer, albeit perhaps punctuated by the occasional rumble of an improvised explosive device.

18. nigel smith

To be fair, you were hunting over a baited field.

19. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

That was a Mongo-sized troll....well played.

Had my kids game....:p

20. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

My googles found this in about 5 seconds. It appears that there is an entire movement dedicated to open borders:

https://openborders.info/

Plus I distinctly remember many Hollyweirdos making public statements calling for open borders. There are also hundreds of photos from protests like this:

May_Day_Immigration_March_LA37.jpg

An economist has written his support for open borders:

http://bigthink.com/ideafeed/thought-experiment-what-if-the-us-had-100-open-borders

Nobel winning scientists want open borders:

http://www.businessinsider.com/nobe...orders-for-the-advancement-of-science-2016-10

cav115 likes this.