1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica 2017!

Discussion in 'General' started by mino6466, Apr 17, 2017.

1. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

The MotoAmerica races from round one are up on YouTube. I would assume the others will come with a delay.

418 likes this.
  2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You keep outta of this! He doesn't have to shoot you now!

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Don't be using facts like that, they're too much bullshit :D

4. 418

418 Expert #59

I hope you catch a LaCrosse stick to the dome, old man. :D

I get my WSBK and MotoGP online..

5. 418

418 Expert #59

Like official, or somebody with a camera taping in their living room? :D

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

switching between penn state/ maryland and denver/marquette now, matt. :D Lots and lot of kollege lacrosse on tv this time of year. :crackup:

7. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

I think they plan to put them up, but part of their BEIN contract is that they have to wait 2 weeks before they post them... I guess we'll find out soon.

If you add it to your dish you'll be able to sign in on the BEIN app and watch it.

418 likes this.
  8. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

BeIn Sports USA

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Gawd, someone please ask sweet baby black jeebus to do something about the oakleys that elias is wearing this year. Or maybe UN, those are war crimes.

Cam Morehead, MGM, caferace and 5 others like this.
  10. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I agree, they are ugly!! Just as surprising is somebody in design thought they were good. Then design was able to convince marketing and production to actually produce that crap.

Someone made a comment about needing windshield wipers for those things....I thought that was pretty funny.

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Rob, it's like oakley is paying him to wear their ugliest designs to try and move them to the flat billers.

Oh wait, they probably are. :D

12. stangmx13

stangmx13 Well-Known Member

BeIn Sports USA had a race titled 'RoadAtlanta Race 1' on Youtube. it was the COTA SS race. i left a comment about it and they took it down a day later instead of just fixing the title. :(

it really seems like they have a highschool student intern running everything online for them that isnt Football.

13. I've actually got the link to their "customer service" page saved as a favorite, and a complaint email saved on a word document that I can copy and paste from. I've been emailing them at least once every 2 weeks or so requesting they carry BEIN ever since MA started being on BEIN. :D

It hasn't worked yet, but I'm not going to give up.

14. MotoGP1199

MotoGP1199 Well-Known Member

This was my exact process. It pissed me off. I tried sling TV and hated it. I found out my parents have it so I created a BEIN connect account with their service provider info.

Gorilla George likes this.
  15. Skter505

Skter505 Well-Known Member

beIN has multiple hours of coverage every race weekend and never interrupts the race for commercials and most races air live from Motoamerica, WSBK and Motogp. If you think the AMA days were better than you have a poor memory. Races we're constantly interrupted for commercials if they even played the races instead of a 30 minute recap of all the classes.

Through the slingTV sports package ($10 a month or $79 year) you get multiple channels but beIN is the most mainstream. They also have motosport.tv the audio is a little strange but currently has the Italian superbike series, FIM mxgp, FIM trials and I think FIM supermoto airs today not to mention all the car stuff. If that's not worth $79 a year then quit bitching and watch free YouTube videos.

sdiver and Boman Forklift like this.
  16. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Over the fence in T1. The rotors tried to catch the woods on fire. Ugly bike.

17. Scott S.

Scott S. Well-Known Member

He did, then.....
    Thanks, cost him a broken collar bone. Hope to be back by Wisconsin, then its one round at a time.

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Bein coverage is the best coverage of the US series we've ever had. EVER.

Yeah, it could go to more houses but that has nothing to do with them, that's your provider or YOUR fault.

drop, Dragginass, masshole and 2 others like this.
  19. They are ugly but we are talking about them so it worked :)

20. Damn, who has your login as you actually made an intelligent statement.

speedluvn likes this.