1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 Schedule updates

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, Nov 1, 2016.

1. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

:beer:

noles19 likes this.
  2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Doubt it.

I have an email from the track saying it's ours.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Very. Track has something else the old weekend and it works for us putting it further from Barber.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Again - tentative schedule. It's the day before Thanksgiving.

If you would prefer I can yank it all down and go through all of the little tweaks and waiting on possible changes and then release it at Xmas :D

obcbr likes this.
  5. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

I've already printed it, so no take backs!

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hope this part printed as large as it is on the page - Please Note - this is a tentative schedule, we are working on another track or two and other dates so please check back!

:D

7. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Heck no, then what are we supposed to do? :D

8. Wade Parish

Wade Parish North Central Hawker

Sorry if this already got covered but I couldn't find it....

Those VMD dates are Saturday, Sunday, Monday. That's a typo?

9. Tonyp425

Tonyp425 Well-Known Member

Hey Mongo seeing as chasing regional points came up. If you win a regional title then go to the gnf and lose in that class are you still a regional champ or is the guy that won at the gnf the champ

10. noles19

I think you still win the regional championship, but the other guy is the National champion for the sportsman class

11. Tonyp425

Tonyp425 Well-Known Member

Ok at the gnf someone told me big deal you got a championship, all you have to do is run one race weekend in all your classes go to the Gnf win everything and you won all those championships everyone else has been fighting for points for

12. crazywolf450r

crazywolf450r Well-Known Member

That's not how it works.

noles19 likes this.
  13. noles19

No. It's supposed to be each regional champ shows up for a winners take all show down for the sportsman national championship.

14. joec

joec brace yourself

Except now everyone gets invited....used to be top 10 per class in each region..

Boman Forklift likes this.
  15. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

16. obcbr

obcbr Well-Known Member

Which is pretty much everyone.

roy826ex likes this.
  17. vonstallin

vonstallin Я - Ребенок Люциферов

so glad I read all 12 pages (started in the back) to see if anyone ask....
    Maybe we can get N2 to do the same set up they did for PITT and NJMP and get the classic Endurance back to summit...maybe 4 hours to fit that the new modified set up.

18. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Its really unfortunate NJ is the same weekend as Summit.Thats a HUGE draw and packs it in.

19. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Last year, the N2/WERA weekend at PIRC was held on the same weekend CCS/ASRA had a Team Challenge at NJMP. The turnout at PIRC was very good. No doubt, it would have been better if the two races weren't booked on the same weekend. However, the Memorial Day CCS Summit races are on Sunday and Monday and it's not a TC weekend. The CCSers could race the N2 endurance at NJMP, then head to Summit Saturday evening. The drive is less than 3.5 hours.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes.