1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black Friday deals?

Discussion in 'General' started by dobr24, Nov 15, 2016.

1. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

So we are 10 days out. Any that are worth looking forward to? Racing related or not are OK with me. Come on and spill the beans!

2. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

looking for a SUPER DEAL on Pirelli supercorsa SP front and rear street tires, for the wife's bike. spill it! who's got em cheap? Ski

R/T Performance likes this.
  3. caferace

caferace No.

4. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

5. PATBAROK

PATBAROK I <3 Poontang

6. caferace

caferace No.

He said "spill the beans" on Black Friday deals. Wish granted.

-jim

Potts N Pans and hdrk2006 like this.
  7. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

BigBird and PATBAROK like this.
  8. R/T Performance

R/T Performance Well-Known Member

Going to spend most my cash on STT loyalty card. bought dan near all my track time last November :)

03RumbleBee and TLR67 like this.
  9. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

No, No, and No. One of the worst days of my life. A little background, I'm a chef on yachts. Anyways in Miami, owners calls at 5 pm on thanksgiving and want to use the yacht for the weekend. Publix and every other store is closed. So super Walmart in the hood on black Friday opening up at 8 pm. Needless to say absolute shitshow, fights, people running full speed with big screen tvs in their hand. Police running around. Every yahoo holding their cell phones up taking video. They set up the lines in the food isles to buy certain tvs and stereos. Based on the fact who the fuck buys groceries on black Friday at Walmart. Got in lots of altercations with people thinking I was cutting them in line to buy a TV only to explain to them that I'm buying groceries. Had to ask people in line to grab things for me because the crows were to thick. Once again they look at me like I'm crazy. I'll pay 200,500,1000 more dollars for something than be caught up in a fake American sales shitshow!

V5 Racer likes this.
  10. Numlock

Numlock Well-Known Member

I'm looking to buy a PS4 and firearms related stuff. Tires and a new helmet would be nice.

11. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

My employee said walmart will have a PS4 for 199

12. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Not buying anything, being on medical leave at reduced pay and having to pay hospital bills sucks. Hopefully back to work mid January

13. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Walmart has some great deals on TV's, and you can buy them now on-line.

14. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

I heard Frank Babuska is having a deal on Carillo rods

DucatiBomber, G8rDuc, Ducti89 and 4 others like this.
  15. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

Are you forgetting about the Brembo MC's too?

16. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

No, he sold out of those. Sold them to Metalhead to use on his new project bike, a YSR50.

17. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Will he put them on the correct sides?

18. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

I just want to find a Nintendo Classic...

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

There's nothing, not a gawd damn thing out there that I want that is worth my even stepping outside my house on black friday.

Well, maybe a stupid, insane deal on a 2017 GTI but even then, I'm such a dick that I'd just leverage that deal long after Riot Friday.

V5 Racer likes this.
  20. G 97

G 97 Garth

Can you make a decent omelet?