1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Qatar

Discussion in 'General' started by TSWebster, Mar 2, 2016.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

To be honest, his closest shot at the title was derailed by goddamn tire warmer caught in a fender.

2. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Hence his inevitable earthly creatureness... :D

3. banzai132

banzai132 Oh shit! not again!

What happened to A. Espargaro? He' started to slow down in the middle of last year and hasn't quite recovered.

cajun636 likes this.
  4. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

And that's exactly who he should be compared to- the "aliens". He's one of them and has zero titles compared to the multiple championships for the rest of them.
    Some people are willing to argue that that's on par, I disagree.

5. caboose

caboose I love peanut butter!

So first it's compared to other factory riders, but now just alien factory riders?

Moving goal posts makes debating fun!

6. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

So first he was a below average MotoGP rider, then a below average Factory MotoGP rider, and now we are down to a below average Alien. Well, you may finally have it right.

HPPT likes this.
  7. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Nah, go back and read every single post of mine here, I never compared him to anyone but the Yamaha, Honda and the Stoner Ducati year riders, ie the champions, ie the other aliens, ie the guys who's records are way better on the top factory bikes.

8. caboose

Just stop.

9. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Way to show your upper hand there in debating, great point. :rolleyes:

10. In order for him to debate, there has to actually be a debate :)

11. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Just stop.

12. I will, but please...you should keep going. I've been with you since at least Thursday morning!

13. caboose

You think no championships makes him below average. We think his career in motoGP is above average.

You've made your opinion known.

So you can stop now.

14. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Hey, maybe I'm wrong. 99% of the content in General is non-motorcycle racing related, this thread is and I'm just posting my opinion.
    I'm in no way delusional to think that my opinion outweighs anybody else's by even an ounce of shit. I really don't.

15. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

All of you!

masshole likes this.
  16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

A subject we've been debating...well, you've been debating, the rest of us accept it as a foregone conclusion

Now THERE'S something to debate!

17. Repo Man 32

Repo Man 32 Lifetime Member

I'm thinking it might have it's advantages....

[​IMG]

18. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

:stupid: That pic is awesome! They found the two 6' tall gals that wore the 3" heels that day and put Dani next to them.

The slender waist to boob size ratio on both is just :beer:

Repo Man 32 likes this.
  19. fullmetalF4i

fullmetalF4i C. Lee #826

But if you were 6'-10" you would have developed different skill sets as you grew up, rather than if you were always short developing the skillset suited to your actual height. You never know.

20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Good thing Doug Flutie and Spud Webb weren't so easily dissuaded... :Poke: