1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who will win the Super Bowl?

Discussion in 'General' started by dtalbott, Feb 6, 2016.

?

Who will win?

1. Broncos

22 vote(s)
    36.7%
  2. Panthers

18 vote(s)
    30.0%
  3. Not the Patriots

30 vote(s)
    50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. BigBird

BigBird blah

I got the Broncos

2. yamahogg500

yamahogg500 Well-Known Member

Its great to see my new home town team win. Football is a real passion here in Denver.

3. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

4. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

Boring game...boring commercials....glad the food was good!

5. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

In the fourth quarter, when Cam was stripped of the ball and opted not to jump in and recover it, I knew they were beaten into submission. It was the equivalent of a tap-out in the MMA ring, in my opinion. That play spoke volumes.

crankspleenless likes this.
  6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Oops. Sorry to you Panther fans if my $5 bet cost you your guaranteed superbowl victory. I am so so sorry. But maybe my apology can take away just a bit of the sting of your loss. :D

Lawn Dart likes this.
  7. BigBird

BigBird blah

I would like to thank Budweiser and the NFL and Peyton for showing what we really watching is one big long commercial.

cBJr likes this.
  8. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

As was Marino when he went to his one and only SB. Being young and talented doesn't guarantee a return opportunity.

9. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Go Broncs...... I knew this was gonna happen.... Denver's Defense is by far the best in the NFL..... And it will be just as good next year as well....

10. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Happy to see Denver and Peyton win. Storybook ending for him, more or less.

Disappointed to see how Cam handled the loss.

11. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

I'm 34, after years of listening people rave about the super bowl, the half time show and the super duper commercials I finally decided to sit down and watch the game.

That was all sorts of let downs. The game was boring, the commercials were meh and way too often, and the half time show?! Fiancée complained she couldn't hear the guy sing, then we came to the conclusion that that's the point. He was horrible.

Waste of 3 hours.

12. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

You picked the wrong year man. :D

BigBird likes this.
  13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Oh yeah, this year's commercials and half time show was the drizzling shits.

Unless you're a fan of defensive football and the Broncos, all of it was the weakest in a long time.

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I had €8 left over from last year's racing in my bwin account. Placed my first football bet last week. I figured I'd have €0 today. It's amazing how little money it takes to keep you awake while watching a lousy football game at 4 AM. I now have €20. Thanks, Broncos. I'm retiring from football betting undefeated, like I did with golf after my random one-time U.S. Open bet last year.:D

15. madkaw

madkaw Meh...

Good game. Nothing that'll be embedded in memory. A bit lackluster in drama/excitement but just two equally good teams battling it out.

And Lady Gaga nailed the National Anthem

16. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Congrats to Peyton and the Broncos. Tivo was the way to go.

17. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

The 4th quarter of the super bowl is when heroes are made.

It's like the last lap, last corner of a race.

The worst was the different angles showing him back away from the ball like a coward.

You saw manning jump on his own fumble as well as countless other great qb's not even in bowl games.

I said to myself if Denver scores after this recovery it's over.

Cam knows he screwed it bigtime on that play. It literally gave Denver that little edge needed to push them over.

Unfortunately whatever cams reasons were at the time, I suspect he will be remembered as one of the main factors for losing that game:/

18. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Game was far from boring IMO.... Especially compared to other Post season games...

BigBird likes this.
  19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Really? Did you see Green Bay's final game, for instance?

20. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Yes but everything Green Bay and NE related is boring to me... : ) Well except fior the AFC Championship this year of course...