1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2016 WERA Schedule

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, Dec 15, 2015.

1. dsmitty37

dsmitty37 Well-Known Member

I guess I don't see why Cycle Jam doesn't count for points in NC. I see that your saying VMD and PIR is in July, but VMD only applies to vintage...guys running modern sport bikes won't be there running for points...they will go almost a whole month with no races but the Southeast starting at the end of May will run races just about every 2 weeks, ie: Roebling, CycleJam, Barber, Roebling all have about 2 weeks in between the races. I believe the fair thing would be to make it points for all regions. Just my opinion.

2. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

The Souteast, Mid Central, and Atlantic regions all intertwine with eachother. Therefore the points spread won;t be much of an issue.

Seeing that the NC has one event that shares points with another region, you could really screw up the regional points chase for the NC

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

In large part it's because of how far Road Atlanta is from the NC region. However the boss wants it in the NC after having a couple of people complain so I'll be changing it today.

HEF211 likes this.
  4. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

Hell yea, Eddie gets his wish of a real National schedule, it's now named the North Central though.

Wade Parish and HEF211 like this.
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wade Parish likes this.
  6. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

I like it! I wish cmp would have worked out, but the national schedule is making me think of riding tracks I wouldn't have traveled to before, and less double headers helps the wallet..

7. A.R.K.

A.R.K. Well-Known Member

Definitely not a fan of Road Atlanta on the NC schedule but opinions are like as......

8. Tonyp425

Tonyp425 Well-Known Member

How does the race format work for the nationals... is both sat and Sunday nationals or is one day nationals and the other a regional.? Thanks

9. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Tally Double header Woopty Woopp!!!!!!!!!

10. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

if it is like last year, regionals would be on Saturday and Nationals on Sunday.

11. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

i wish i could make it for my ass kicking :D

12. alan

alan Well-Known Member

Atlantic region VIR race is listed as a DH. I don't think that is correct since its a national also.

13. Tonyp425

Tonyp425 Well-Known Member

Thanks JeffR1ey

jeffr1ey likes this.
  14. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

ringdingding likes this.
  15. simonburic

simonburic Runs Wide

I agree with this, doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

16. bj

bj Well-Known Member

Oh, please, tell me the "V" on VIR 8/6 is not a mistake. Please, pretty please?

17. ringdingding

ringdingding TWO-STROKE MILITIA

:beer:. Looks good.

18. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

All the NC regional people complaining about cycle jam being on your schedule. I say get over it I've had to deal with it on my Mid-Central schedule for years and I'm a friggin all day haul away from the God for saken place. I don't like the place but went in the past to salvage the points loss of not going and I ride like crap there cause bluntly speaking the place scares me and I don't scare easily. Not going this year, enough said I'm done there.

The only region that got a free pass on that round was Nola which I didn't think was fair but the thought process was to grow that region. Still not fair IMO but oh well where's that region now. Gone:cool:

dsmitty37 likes this.
  19. ringdingding

ringdingding TWO-STROKE MILITIA

It is surely a mistake. It's a National round. I did the same thing, then looked closer. Still looks good! Imo.

20. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Are you worried about missing points and not getting that front row grid position at the GNF?