1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dear Ferguson

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Rob P, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

You're all a bunch of animals and you deserve what you get. All of y'all.

2. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

pretty sure in KC they say "you guys"....:up:

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

A bunch of folks there need an ass whooping.

4. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

I pity the good people in Furguson. What hope do they have except to just abandon ship, skip town and leave that disaster area behind.

5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Stick around and get lumped in with the flaming assholes who remain?

6. brex

brex Well-Known Member

All four of them?

7. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Black Lives Matter protesters and Ferguson protesters are having a contest to see who can out stupid the other. Its a neck and neck race.

Protesting at the candidate that is more supportive of your cause than any other is just plain stupid. It is fun to see the white liberals learning that they are not the "allies" they think they are to blacks.

8. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Sad people get so wound up about a proven thug who attacked an officer and died because it while there are real issues.

For one if they first 50% black president was not flooding the country with illegal aliens then those people in Ferguson would have a lot more job opportunities.

9. Fonda Dix

fact. every brown face that crosses that border is one less job for low wage workers (MANY of whom are black).

I dont feel much risk to a VP of Sales position when it comes to immigrants. However, the guys who install my stuff (all black guys) are at a tremendous risk. I am loyal to them but once my margins get squeezed, I will go looking for cost savings. Guess where I will find it.

10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Hiring women at 67 cents on the dollar. :Poke: :crackup:

11. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Canadian hookers?:confused:

12. BR549

BR549 Well-Known Member

That was a good one, Dern. :crackup:

13. Fonda Dix

You just won my internets for the day. :up:

14. joec

joec brace yourself

No way he came up with that on his own.

15. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Why the hell would you pay them that much? Can't do half the things a man can do.

16. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

For now. Right up until those immigrants kids start getting free degrees and and taking those VP of sales jobs at a lower wage. It's coming.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2015
  17. Fonda Dix

I dont disagree with this at all.

30-40 years from now I expect we will function exactly like Mexico. No middle class. Wealth concentrated in a few hands. Corruption everywhere.

Oh, wait....

18. chas

chas Well-Known Member

Im still trying to figure out how the police secretly caused all this ruckus just to they could get their riot gear back out and shoot some citizens. Cant some of the lefties explain it to me as I am sure it's been covered on CNN or MSNBC or HuffPost...

19. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Duh. Dude started firing shots at their approaching unmarked vehicle with police flashers on, and they responded with shots instead of getting out, holding hands, and talking through their feelings. It's obviously the cops that were the problem here.

Or how bout the crew that broke into the salon and stole the cash register? The stoopid cops rolled up on them and they had to drop it and run. Now how are they supposed to put that money back into the community?? Cops are just continuing to flush that entire community down the crapper.

20. BR549

BR549 Well-Known Member

Rfka to the white courtesy phone.....