1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

I have yet to see an execution. I've seen a lot of people sensationalize the term, but have yet to see someone handcuffed, dragged from the back of a police cruiser and shot in the head.

Seen a dude try and assault a cop and steal his gun and end up dead.
    Seen a dude in piss poor health try and do some sparring with healthy guys and his heart gave out.
    But I haven't yet seen an execution.

2. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Actually what is funny is that he claims the DA is covering for the cop because they are buds but doesn't consider the fact the Mayor's office was pressing for a prosecution.

Both sides dude, consider both sides.

3. Rob P, you have an interesting definition of sparring. Sparring involves two people fighting each other and it's typically a fair fight. Garner did no such thing. He didn't punch, shove, kick, or grab the cops. He wasn't aggressive towards them in any way.

Here's the full unedited video to refresh your creative memory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpGxagKOkv8

I stopped watching after the takedown, because I don't want to hear the incredibly sad cries of "I can't breathe" again, but the video clearly shows them harassing him for something they say he did, but can't even come close to proving. The way to catch someone selling cigarettes illegally, is to have an undercover actually buy illegal cigarettes from them. They did no such thing. Garner said it best when he said "so what, I'm selling cigarettes just because you said I am?" I don't blame him for not wanting to spend a night in jail just because the cops want him to. They had absolutely no proof, yet they assaulted and ultimately killed him.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2015
  4. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

So you have no proof, you're just talking out of your ass. :up:

I figured this was the case, as that is all you do. For a second I thought maybe you had a link or something that would actually prove your point. Reasonable people are not as stupid, or as biased as you are so please stop insulting them by calling yourself that.

5. How could I possibly find a link that would show that I wasn't guided by the DA like the grand jury was?

6. 600 dbl are

Reading comprehension, you literally suck at it.

7. kangasj

kangasj Banned

OK you must be a cop. Fuck off officer...:moon::D

8. kangasj

kangasj Banned

The dude camping out west?

9. kangasj

kangasj Banned

I'd consider this an execution...you can spin it how you want though...

http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/16/us/michigan-police-shooting/

10. Oh, you mean a link to show that DAs typically favor police over regular citizens? Why didn't you just come out and say so?:crackup:

Everyone except for the police apologists can see that that's the case. My determination has been made after reading about hundreds of cases where the cops should have been indicted, but weren't. I don't have time to find and link a bunch of those cases, but this article sums the problem up nicely: http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/08/n...ge-police-officers-in-fatal-actions.html?_r=0

The DA work hand in hand with the police, year round, so yea, it's tough for them to be impartial.

11. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

That one was, no doubt.

12. 600 dbl are

So you have no proof there was a conspiracy in the Eric Garner case. Why didn't you just come out and say that :crackup:

13. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Ya, seems like one of them was even charged with murder...

14. kangasj

kangasj Banned

15. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

What is the correct term to use when an officer shoots a running man eight times in the back? Are there specific terms to use depending on whether or not the incident has been recorded?

16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

What they absolutely do have is the right to review all the facts.
    I don't know how anyone can claim that the media shouldn't have access to all the information as quickly as possible. I guess some of you have missed how often the Press has to take police and government officials to court to obtain the facts in cases like these.
    The People have an absolute right to know everything their police and government officials do. It's a basic Constitutional right and a necessary one.
    The cops don't get to operate in the dark, and they don't get to hide behind the excuse of an ongoing investigation to withhold an accounting of a violent encounter. It reeks of getting their stories and excuses aligned.

17. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Never assume that the police do not already have oversight. It comes from their higher command staff and internal affairs dept.. What we do not need is oversight coming from the media and people that have no fucking idea of what happened before an investigation is completed.

18. kangasj

kangasj Banned

He must be standing against a brick wall, with a blindfold on, smoking his last cigarette before it's considered an execution...:D

19. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Please don't fall into the ignorance of believing that cameras are the tell-all, do-all in every case. They are not. Cameras can help determine what may have happened but don't rely on cameras only.

20. :crackup: Yea, let's trust the police to make sure the police are on the up and up. Makes sense. Hell, why do we even need police. We can just trust the criminals to make sure the criminals are on the up and up.:D