1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Every day it gets tougher to be black

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

What dat mean cracker?

2. Mikey75702

Mikey75702 Well-Known Member

Ok, the commerce clause would be in the constitution, enumerating certain authorities given to the federal government... This fits exactly what the 10th amendment says, if it isn't spelled out in the constitution, then it is a power reserved as a states right...

"under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land"... the authority is given by the constitution... If there isn't anything in the constitution that gives the federal government the authority to do it, then it is a states rights issue.
    People need to realize that pushing states rights and the 10th amendment is actually in their best interest. This gives them more power of their governments and laws. Who is to say that a law that is best for Maryland is also best for Texas, and/or California? Why not give them all general guidelines to follow, and allow them to make their own rules within those guidelines? Give the people more power over their lives, or are we all not smart enough to come together to run our own communities?

3. charles

charles The Transporter

You set forth a very good argument for the right of people to decide matters in their own state; my comments were dealing with the Civil War issues…

No doubt about it, the federal gov't has taken and taken, and pushed and pushed itself into more and more of our lives; as the old saying goes- tether the fed in the morning and by afternoon see how far the tether has been taken.
    I think a major stumblng block in your scheme of things is the unwillingness of most people to get involved. politically, either locally or on a state level.

4. Slider82

Is that a Jefferson Davis quote?

5. charles

charles The Transporter

No!:D

6. Slider82

Good to see you're finally catching on to the pre-war atmosphere then.:beer:

7. charles

charles The Transporter

I am sooo glad the war is finally over…now I can return to my job as a poor black sharecropper.

8. Slider82

Damn, somebody should have told you sooner, the war's been over for more than 150 years. You really should get out more.

On a related note, I've decided to follow the lead of Dolezal and self-identify as black from now on.

You can call me Dolemite!

9. charles

charles The Transporter

DOLEMITE, M-F!!!!:D I am a big DOLEMITE fan, he being one of the Brothers, and it is satisfying to know from now on, DOLEMITE will be back kickin' ass and taking names.

10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

11. :crackup:

Right. The black part was just a coincidence. :rolleyes:

12. BR549

BR549 Well-Known Member

13. In Your Corner

Do you know who did it? If not, and if there were no messages left behind, how do you know who did it?
    For all you know, Pastor Jones realised that this was the perfect time for Jewish lightning to strike his badly in need of repairs church and blame it on rednecks.
    Much quicker and easier than trying to find money for a capital fund.
    Shit, they'll end up far better than they started.

14. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

15. In Your Corner

And there is that.
    And if that's the case. you can blame the press and the race-baiters (often one and the same) for that.
    You go poking the bee's nest and you will get stung.

16. charles

charles The Transporter

I just wish that you white people and black people would just get along without callin' each other names and settin' fires and stuff…by the way, did Al Sharpton have anything to say about the latest events or is he too busy avoiding taxes?

17. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

He could be too busy helping his daughter scam the legal system...

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Dammit, whitey used to have pretty much an exclusive on white collar crimes. Now with Snipes and Sharpton, even that has become diversified.:D

19. charles

charles The Transporter

Ah, see it has nothing to do with 'diversified'…what happened was that Snipes and Sharpton 'identified' with white collar-white guy criminals like Bernie Madoff and Walter C. Anderson.