1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA New Racer Incentive Program

Discussion in 'Information For New Racers' started by Mongo, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

New program, not everyone at the track remembers the details, it was fixed. Since you sent yours in to the office Evelyne will handle it.

2. Sean,

How do I go about registering for the new rider school, getting a friend who's helped me out a ton the credit and all that? I am planning on being at Barber. Should I swing by the office next week?

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You can or just handle it all at the track.

4. Should I pre-reg and get my number situation sorted out now though? I will email Evelyn again and make sure the numbers I had asked about are still available.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Again, up to you, whichever is easiest for you. If you email and we reserve a number you'll be good enough to put that on the bike and handle the paperwork at the track.

6. awesome. thanks! appreciate all the help. makes my life much easier to have my numbers now. hopefully the ones i had reserved back in feb didn't get taken yet.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, Feb is a while ago :D Just email us and we'll check for you.

8. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

What's the turn around time for getting the track credits? I got a new guy referred, and talked to Evelyne while at Cycle Jam. She said she remembered doing my credits because of my alphabet soup last name. Haven't received anything in the mail yet, not sure if it got lost in transport or not.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not sure, email me.

10. dsmitty37

dsmitty37 Well-Known Member

Can I only only list 1 person who referred me to WERA or can I name the 3 guys that have basically pushed me off the cliff?

11. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

One iirc

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

One.

13. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Sean,

Is WERA doing this program in 2015 again?

Thanks
    Mark

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes we are!

15. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Thanks!

:up:

16. CarlosFlys

CarlosFlys Member

So the current member gets more than the new, poor, joining member?

heh

i see what you did there....

17. Phl218

Phl218 .

The current member is always poorer since he already spent all the money you don't know of yet :Poke:

18. flygirl

flygirl Well-Known Member

good to know..I plan on getting my race license this yr and also bringing another female racer with with me to the east coast..she wants to do a wera race at Barber. She has never held a wera license but does have an AFM race license

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That'll get the incentive for you but no discounts for her.

20. flygirl

flygirl Well-Known Member

ok