Yeah, yeah, Hairy Fishballs and all that crap.

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Dec 25, 2014.

1. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Kenneth Cole diamond watch from my son, and an antuiqe straight razor from my daughter. It has been an awesome day so far.

Attached Files:

2. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

My Mom back from the hospital.

My wife smiling and happy again.

My CDL-A.

New job paying more money starting 12 Jan.

Best Christmas Ever.

3. Phl218

Phl218 .

^ woot! Congrats!

We had decided to haul down to NOLA for 2 nights, but since the missus is suffering morning sickness :Poke: since a few weeks, we decided to stay home and get us some gifts. Got a chainsaw, dress shirts, fancy ties and some cute ultrasound pics :D

4. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

What did you think of the book? Was thinking about getting it.

5. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

Congrats on all counts, Darrin! Really glad to hear that!

6. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

A jar of Apple Pie from a co-worker and a good nights sleep after drinking over half of it.

7. kz2zx

kz2zx zx2gsxr2zx

Extremely likely I'm missing something here, and I think I don't need to know, but a happy home beats the alternative by a long shot.

Merry Christmas, Darrin, even if we've never met.

(and I still think a WERA racer can race a Sprint Cup car better than a Sprint Cup driver could race an R6)

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Too funny, just started reading it yesterday :D

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So anyway, on the orginal post, sweatpants, gift cards, Graeters Ice Cream from my sister.

10. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

11. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Wife wasn't supposed to get me anything since I just spent all my severance pay on camera equipment so I can get back to freelancing. But she got me a waterproof ipod and buds so I can listen to music while I'm swimming laps. I went out this morning and shot stills and video of the local PD handing out gifts and food to families that were affected by violence this year. They also hand out gifts to any kid that comes out the greet the group. It always makes you feel better.........

12. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

Seymour Duncan 805 overdrive.

13. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

Sour Skittles candy, a couple of shirts and sweaters, and a sign that says "what happens in the garage, stays in the garage" from the wife and kids.

I got me a new snowmobile and a 1969 Camaro convertible.

14. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I got a bottle of liquor, some brake pads for my FZR, a deep fryer, a king size Reese Cup, some socks, and a new flannel shirt. It doesn't suck being me.

15. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Wait ... Just 1 Reese's cup?? You got robbed!!! Best check for painters tape on that packaging.

16. iceman017

iceman017 alive and kicking

Hot Wheels Street Hawk - surprisingly fun for a 34 y.o. , some stocking goodies and gift cards, and a badass Shun chef's knife :beer:

Oh yeah, and some tasty beers from my brother!

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I got a leaky hot water heater for Christmas. Yippee!

18. Besides the secret Santa stuff I got an adult sized iron man onesie. My life is awesome

19. kz2zx

kz2zx zx2gsxr2zx

I got
    • a thermometer which is a set of rising glass globes inside a glass column filled with water (for my office desk)
    • a mug which reads "I am fluent in movie quotes and sarcasm" (for my office)
    • a nice oxford shit (for my office)
    • a jug of Vermont maple syrup (not for my office)
    • a tee-shirt which says, "Nice work. Good night, I'll most likely kill you in the morning", with a picture of the Dread Pirate Roberts on it. (for my office :))

20. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

We need pics of the sled…..and the Camaro!