1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AMA at NJMP- Kawasaki Devil's Showdown

Discussion in 'General' started by doublea, Sep 9, 2014.

1. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

I'll be there racing in SS. I've never been, it looks like a fun track. With 59 bikes, I just hope to make the damn race lol Look for the silver mini van pulling the open 6X9 trailer.....yea...ballin it out bitches!

2. BigBird

BigBird blah

:beer:

3. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Yep, forgot about Taylor Knapp. The fourth in SS isn't pitting with us, but you are correct. How do I get myself into these things?

59 riders is going to be interesting and difficult for those of us trying to race for the title. I hope you guys consider the situation and do your best to give way for the front runners. It will happen quickly.

4. CW AF 03

CW AF 03 Aspiring has-been

This is the perfect time for a HWSNBN/Ludington flash back. "You aren't the show!" "I held my line!" :D

5. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

I'll be there with Anne Roberts pitting out of the YCRS garage.

Her bike got totaled there at turn 9 last weekend when someone thought you could clean brake fluid from an exploded reservoir with rags. We've been burning the candle at 3 ends turning a Craig's List R6 into an AMA bike. Built motor cranked last night at 10. Have to break it in and Dyno it for it to be on the trailer by 3.

6. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

+1.... Anyone remember His and Cams lead last year? No one could stay close... GO #85!!!!!!

7. borislav

borislav Well-Known Member

Holy shit Huey!Good luck this weekend, I may stop by to say hi if you guys are not too preoccupied. :)

8. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Hope you have a pillow and a bucket to pee in!:beer:

Rock on Huey! Great stuff. Anne is really progressing on the track. Good prelude for next year!
    And BTW: how do you help w/no fu~king hands?:D
    Do you fashion your Speedo attire while holding the umbrella???:wow:

9. RollieManollie

RollieManollie I Need to Get My Beak Wet

Good luck Tim! See you Sunday!! :beer:

10. Greg S

Greg S Well-Known Member

Il be their both days camping,grilling and spectating. Will be with my wife bro and his lady.

Going to root for tuna!! And jh4 of course

11. Chip

Chip Registered

What is a "wife bro" and his lady a tranny too? :D

12. Good luck this weekend Rick!

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

who said there's no money in roadracing :Poke:

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

There isn't, they're going the classic route of how to make a small fortune in roadracing :D

15. BigBird

BigBird blah

:crackup:

16. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Am I the only one who thinks it's odd that it is the "Kawasaki whatever" but Kaw doesn't have any factory supported bikes?

17. BigBird

BigBird blah

I think that happens all the time. I think it's impressive that it has such a big title sponsor considering how the series was going.

18. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

6x9? I'm disgusted by your opulence when a 4x8 would clearly be sufficient. :D

19. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

That'll be a cool story on Monday though.

20. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

When that was announced earlier this year, I was hopeful that meant Kawasaki is considering coming back in.