WORLD CUP!!! (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Phl218

Phl218 .

I am so not proud of you metalhead. A little sympathy please!

2. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Sympathy for who?:confused:

3. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Howard played fantastic and kept us in it.
    Would have been 6-0 without him.

Time to root for Argentina (I lived there), The Dutch (because they're Oranje) and France (because they have the best chance of stopping Germany).

4. Phl218

Phl218 .

:Poke::Poke::Poke::Poke::Poke: Deutschland :Poke::Poke::Poke::Poke::Poke:

5. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Ze Krauts!

They are a machine.

6. Phl218

Phl218 .

there is an interview with Mertesacker floating around on the web it's ROTFLMAO .. i wish you guys could understand it ...

the interviewer asks like: on your way to the quarter finals you gonna have to step up the game ...
    mertesacker: what do you want from me? we just played hard and won, so waddaya want from me right after the game.
    so he congratulates and asks for the reason of the troubels in the defense...
    mertesacker: you think this is a carneval? they played hard (algeria),we fought for 120 min and won and convinced... blah blah .. i'm gonna jump in the ice barrel for 3 days streight and then analyze the game and move on ... :Poke:

then he asks: do you think there's gonna be a "wow-effect" that the game becomes pretty to watch?
    Mertesacker: what do you want? shal we go home because we played pretty or shall we get the cup? i don't understand your questions. we won, we are happy , we gave everything and we move on to the next game...

:D

Last edited: Jul 1, 2014
  7. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

How... Germanic. :D
    Very German answer to some very stupid questions. I love it.

Brasil's going to have their hands full with Colombia.

8. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

HOLY EFFIN SHIT!....

The Dutchs' BACKUP goalkeeper brought in for PKs, and he walks up to the Costa Ricans before each kick and talks shit to them.

HELL YEAH!

Tim Krul for effin President! lol.

AWESOME EFFIN MATCH!!!!!

9. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Germany will dismantle Brazil. ESPECIALLY without Neymar.

The Dutch and Argentina is a toss-up. I'm going with the Dutch.

Best World cup ever no doubt.:cool:

10. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

And Thiago Silva.

Brazil have been very lucky not to have come up against one of the better teams so far. Although having said that, their philosophy seems to be that once the opposition get the ball and show any flow to their play is to stop them by any means, which more often than not results in a foul. They committed 31 in the game yesterday. The bulk of their goals have come from set pieces too. They are not a good side in the Brazilian tradition.

11. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Truth.

I forgot that Silva got booked.

12. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

Maybe the ref will help them win again like he did when they played Colombia.

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Alfredo Di Stefano passed away. R.I.P.

14. Phl218

Phl218 .

5 goals in 30 min

Schlaaaaaaand!!!!!!

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I tuned in about five minutes ago and already saw two goals. Is this some kind of warm up?

16. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

Warm up to an enormous riot, the amazon will be 50% tears soon.

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I think there's a guy in Colombia right now who just realized there is no place on earth he will be safe in the next 50 years. :D

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

No way in hell I'm heading down to Brazil this year. Maybe not next year either. :D

19. Good call.:up:

20. caferace

caferace No.

I'm not a big soccer guy. What happened, Germany scored a touchdown and extra point?

-jim