1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA New Racer Incentive Program

Discussion in 'Information For New Racers' started by Mongo, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Okay - one note on the program - we will NOT be going back and issuing credits when a new rider magically all of the sudden remembers they were sponsored by another rider... You have to get the new rider to let us know when they sign up. We want to make sure people are properly taken care of but we also don't want the program to be taken advantage of.

2. jimgl3

jimgl3 Well-Known Member

LOL!!!!!!

God Bless WERA!!! don't give too many discounts Mongo! seeing someone else lose their Road Atlanta dates makes me appreciate WERA just that much more. Long live WERA!!!

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Don't mind giving out the discounts in return for people bringing us new riders, just have to make sure we don't give out more than we bring in :D

4. ped

ped Banned

so should I shoot you an email with my new rider membership or what?

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Just write it on the form - when we redo the forms I'll add a line for it.

6. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

Draik got his certificate in the mail this weekend, Thanks!

7. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

I'll be bringing two guys down with me. I'll just go with them through registration. That work?

Thanks

ZimZam likes this.
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That works but it really is as simple as them just putting "Sponsored By" and the riders name on the membership form. Boss lady will see it and handle it.

9. kanatuna

Well I figured I would walk them through the registration process regardless. That shit is confusing to a new guy.

Thanks again for the "program".

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Cool and thank you for helping out!

11. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Sean, I know y'all just got the program underway, but I'm curious as to how it's going so far. I've seen several people post up about getting their credits, and others stating about bringing new racers along. So, has it been successful so far? I hope so. I think it's a good thing.

Oh, and I'll be meeting up with a bunch of dudes from Ducati.ms at Fontana lodge this May for a week of riding and drinking. There's a couple of young dudes that always show up that talk about racing but have never done it. I will be zeroing in on them the whole time. I'm gonna print some of the WERA forms off the site to take with me to show them how it all starts. Any chance I can get some WERA stickers to give out? I can send you a self addressed envelope with postage paid if necessary. Lemme know.

Love,

Metalhead

12. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Good going MH:up:

I'm sure Mongo has a dump truck load of stickers and stuff, if not , PM me your address and I'll send you some, I might even have a couple WERA patches also.

13. Pigman

Pigman Well-Known Member

LRRS has a similar program....

14. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

Yea but they aint got no Mongo......

Great going guys, Im beating the bushes every chance I get as well.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Richie - email me and I'll get stickers out to you. We'll also have a tri-fold flyer soon.

16. ped

ped Banned

I want stickers and patches too

17. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Good deal. I'll hit you up mid next week. I gotta pull 4 straight 12+ shifts starting back tomorrow. The ol lady's still sick as a dog. I haven't slept in days. My chillins are walking fungi. Please someone kill me. lol. fml.

18. RayH

RayH Air Cavalry!

Just sent email and form of payment for one new rider, will be doing the same for another by the end of the day. Looks like a good program, I don't even mind flipping the bill for the new guys, just so I can see them grid up with one less excuse!!

19. kanatuna

I got a racer referral credit in the mail today! Thanks!

20. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

You go dude. This is badass.:clap: