Bieber Arrested!

Discussion in 'General' started by Razr, Jan 23, 2014.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

Thug Life :crackup:

[​IMG]

2. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Send him back.

Ride safe,
    AAron

Attached Files:

3. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

'Thug' is code for the 'n' word. You can't use it for a pasty-white boy!

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

:D oops, my bad. :crackup:

5. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Now you're talking!

[​IMG]

6. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

You forgot Picotte and McCormick, amongst others.
    And Rush is the best rock to hit your country since, well ever :D

7. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Too bad he didn't drag race that rented Lamborghini into a light pole and tree.

8. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

You do realize that is not a Canada goose, right?? Looks more like a tundra swan.

9. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

This is not nearly as important the most important celebretard news of the day.

Quentin Tarantino will NOT be making another Western! Hopefully ever.

10. madkaw

madkaw Meh...

Who the hell is Justin Bieber???

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I didn't include Pascal because he might get me to not carpet bomb those maple syrup sucking, hockey playing, free crappy healthcare mountie albino f@cks back into stone age. :D I don't know mccormick but people say he's alright enough.

You give us Rush, we give you Elvis, Slayer, The Ramones and Black Flag: game, set and match USA. :D

12. Bunke10

Bunke10 Well-Known Member

If one is a regular lurker/poster on the beeb, does that make them a "beeber"?

13. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

And in now way does it make up for Celine Dion nor Alannis Morisette..

Although, Rush, could make amends for a lot..

14. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Some of you people know way too much aboot Canada.

15. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

The term celebrity shouldn't be applied to very many these days. Most are no talent wastes of space that are disgusting, disturbing, worthless, disrespectful, uncourteous and uncouth. Especially the little runny snot nose kids that think they deserve everything and they owe the world nothing.

I think anyone in the spot light whether it be actor/actress, sports player, musician, politician, etc. should be subject to a 3 strike rule. Depending on the severity maybe a 1 strike rule apply. Get in trouble in the publics eye a third time... YOU"RE DONE as a celebrity and subject to rehabilitation by way of working a minimum 1 year sentence at a fast food joint chosen by a jury of peers with no possibility of plea deal or pay off. After which reformation proceeds in the form of a career change which is non-negotiable.

I used to think someone in the limelight (no Rush pun intended... because I like Rush) potentially had children or young adults look up to them as role models in a positive manner. Those days are long gone. Kids look up to these dirt bags to learn how to be dirt bags. If I had kids (which I don't) I wouldn't want them doing the stupid things celebrities do nowadays and learning there is little to no punishment for their actions.

[​IMG]

I'll take puppies over people for $1000 Alex.

16. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

:crackup:

18. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Yea I think it's actually a swan. I don't think they have a national bird. Just thought it was funny.
    Why does everything got to be so damn serious!
    This is a thread about Justin B. Right?!?!
    But hey thanks for the analysis :D

Ride safe,
    AAron

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Celebrity is about fame, not talent or accomplishments. So the fact that we're talking about those douches in itself grants them celebrity status.

20. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

I heard he was racing Walker and got a bad start...

Too soon?