1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Top Ten Motorcycle Retard Quotes

Discussion in 'General' started by bitchcakes, Nov 12, 2013.

1. The 2006 R1 LE came with a bunch of upgrades. It had Ohlins suspension, Forged Aluminum wheels and a few other bits. The only LE/SE they have had since then just comes with a special paint scheme.

There isn't any kind of LE for the R6, or at least there hasn't been since 2006.

2. You might be on to something. :D

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oddly enough that can be true.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He doesn't really own it, his not for profit does and that is call Barber Vintage Motorcycle Museum. So BVMM's Barber Motorsports Park works :D

5. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

:crackup:

6. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Weren't there two version of that 06 bike? One that had the nicer suspension and wheels, then another that had the same paint job but stock parts.

8. Yes - the other one was called an "SE" IIRC.

The one with all the good shit was called an "LE".

9. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Annnnnnnddddddddd THAT's the problem. Yes HE own's it. However.... It is called. Barber..... not S or 'S, to show possession or es to represent plural.... motorsports park...

10. dantheman

dantheman Yeah, it hurt.....

"Hey I saw you got a R6 for sale in the WERA classifieds? You take a payment plan or how about I give you $1,000 then pay the rest off monthly?"

11. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

No. Mongo says the museum owns the track.

The museum is called Barber

So the track belonging to the museum would be Barber's

...Mongo said :D

12. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

you mean like polices? stays too? :D allerbamabadgrammar

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope. Still Barber not Barber's. Barber Vintage Motorcycle Museum's yes, never just Barber's.

14. bitchcakes

That's like saying nothing can be Sean's.

Everything must belong to Sean P. Clark.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm not a museum. No one calls the museum Barber - at least not to it's face :D

16. bitchcakes

well you're big enough and old enough to be mistaken for a musem. :D

17. Mille R

Mille R Well-Known Member

How many times have you been asked this question.

What does she top out at ?

18. Derick

Derick Well-Known Member

How fast have you gone?

19. Mille R

Mille R Well-Known Member

How many times have you heard this> I was going to get a bike just like that, however, my wife won't let me. (That is like saying that she keeps your penis in a jar under the bed)

20. On my Ducati, I always get "Man, how much did that cost you?" . After I tell them how rude that f*cking question is I say "more than you'll ever have."
    Also, I get the comment on the dry clutch - "hey, that thing sounds like it's about to blow!" I say, "yeh, I'm riding it to the shop now...hope I make it before the engine locks up,huh?".
    Dumbasses.