1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Top Ten Motorcycle Retard Quotes

Discussion in 'General' started by bitchcakes, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I have the record at the tail of the dragon!

2. I remember when some company used Justin Barnes' picture in an advertisement and actually said "Deals Gap record holder" or some shit like that. :crackup:

3. "So, when are you going to quit riding those Jap-scrap kiddie toys, and buy a REAL motorsickle?"

4. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

My friends remark to the harley guy that said that to him was…"if I could afford your harley, I would buy a BMW"

5. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

Jared
    Barnes.

It was on the US129Photo's site & promo video, wasn't it?

6. KWyman133

KWyman133 Well-Known Member

Getting my truck washed the other day, had my XR1200 strapped down in the bed.

I overheard two guys talking about it, then some guy butts in and says "Yeah, that's a kid's bike. My 'busa would stomp that pile."

I just stood behind them watching them talk about it.

"There ain't nuthin' I haven't done to my bike. You won't find a stock part on it."

"Took a cop up 459 all the way from Tuscaloosa up here before I finally lost him."

Blah blah blah. Then I came in to ask if they had ever been to Barber (I live right by the track now).

Obviously neither of them had before, but the one guy enlightened me about his 'buddy' that races over at 'Barber's' all the time.

"My buddy, he's sponsored by Hoosier tires," he proceeds... "He says 'long as they keep paying him, he'll keep on racing. He races over at Barber's twice a month..."

Hoosier tires? Barber, twice a month? Riiight...

SMH

7. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

I nearly forgot about this one. I was tuning a bike for a local shop a few weeks ago, they sent a parts guy over to pick it up when I was finished. As I'm rolling it off the dyno he says:

"Yeah, we're getting our dyno fixed and I'm going to run it. A friend of mine in Deltona is getting me hooked up with the parts for it. He's the World superbike rider for Hooters Suzuki."

No kidding? What's his name? (I know exactly what name is about to come out of his mouth, Lol. We go back just a little bit.)

"Steve Decamp"

That's awesome man.

I bumped into Steve a few weeks ago and completely forgot to tell him about it, damn it man! I've seen this parts guy a few times since then, he's a really nice guy too. Can't wait till I get to know him better so I can give him shit about it, Lol.

8. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

:crackup:

9. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

"A Sportster??? That's a girls' bike"

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

His buddy must ride the Batpod. The tires on that are made by Hoosier, you can just catch the logo in the sidewall there lol

[​IMG]

11. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

THe batpod used Hoosier Sprintcar tires. The tumbler did too. That was the first thing I noticed when I saw that movie.

12. BrianC636

BrianC636 Well-Known Member

Me too. We ran sprint cars for a while so they instantly stuck out to me. :up:

13. backcountryme

Yeah, I have been around mostly midgets but we ran a few sprints too.

14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

You don't say......:crackup:

EDIT: forgot this wasn't the NSFW thread :D :D :D

15. Nick_OMC

Nick_OMC Will crash your bike

Did you have the "Toledo Kit" on it?

16. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

No No Man. You are just going to realize that to anyone from around there it is Barbers. As in two lol Gets me every time.

17. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

I was going to say the same thing.
    I think I hear more racers say "Barbers" than "Barber". :crackup:

18. backcountryme

[​IMG]

These kind, but I do like the little people.

19. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Somebody once asked me if I took it off any sweet jumps. I think it was someone on here. :D

20. antirich

antirich Well-Known Member

"My day's Sportster makes more power than any Literbike out there. He races them all the time and has never been beat. "

I thought maybe if his last name was Roberts, but it wasn't ;-)