1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Top Ten Motorcycle Retard Quotes

Discussion in 'General' started by bitchcakes, Nov 12, 2013.

1. HMEN

HMEN Well-Known Member

when the gsxrs first came with the mode button I ask all the salesmen in the shop that I work what it does and the answer from all of then was the #1 was for 1000cc, #2 750 and #3 for 600 and they was telling the costumers the same BS. I guess that's what you get when none of your sales personal are riders.

2. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I believe the story was a guy in Minn. was clocked on an RC51 at 206!

3. Roger@Arroyo

Roger@Arroyo Well-Known Member

I hear that one a bunch. Everyone knows someone who raced for a factory, but when they name them I've never heard of them. I occasionally tell them, politely of course, that racing for Joe's Yamaha shop isn't really a factory ride.

One time, I heard from some people that the guy behind the parts counter at a local BIG A auto parts store won Daytona. I heard it a few times from different people. I bought Don's Daytona book and sure enough, he won the amateur race in 64 and got 3rd in the 200 in 65. I think that's the only time I wrong and surprised. Turned out to be a great riding buddy through the mountains.

4. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Name rimes with Farah?

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

It's too hot out to wear gear.

6. One time when I was djing, a girl I used to hook up with was there, and so was this guy that both of us knew. So, at one point he comes up to me and asks what the top racing series in the US is, and I replied that it was AMA pro. This was before DMG. Later in the night, the girl told me that he told her that he races motorcycles in the AMA.:crackup:

The guy was a known pathological liar, but this one took the cake.

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Any of Lever's first year posts.

8. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

"I've been doing this for seven years,
    have ridden with the pros,
    got my AMA Superbike license,
    flew the high banks of Daytona,
    collected expert trophies,
    got myself on TV,
    in magazines,
    landed top sponsors,
    and have helped teach many new students.
    I start to ask myself, 'What's left?'
    I'm starting to think I've peaked out."

Well, you never won a race. :D

9. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

There's a backstory to this, I sense...

10. JCP636

JCP636 Well-Known Member

Back in my street riding days, I used to always get the motorcycle salesman that used to tell their friends or girls they were with about my bike as they walked by. My favorite, was when I had my 675 on the street, the guy says to his girl, "Now that's a real American sportbike!"

One of the things I used to do to amuse myself and my friends was first to make outlandish claims about the bike, because generally, no one knew any better. For instances, if they asked how many cc's? 27,000. How fast? 368mph. And then I would ask them stupid questions like, how many stiches in the seems on your jacket, or how many laces in those shoes... :)

11. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

maybe once lol!

12. Johnny B

trophyr Join Date 01-31-2008

Before your time here.

13. What the hell?!:crackup::D

14. Who was that? Crush?

15. Johnny B

Yep!

16. Johnny B

Mad Brad came up with this.

[​IMG]

17. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

"Don't ever use the front breaks unless you want to flip over"

18. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

It's the same asian chick from the Toyota pose...She's upgraded the head-gear at least...

19. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Fuck, that goes with my Harley dude.....

:crackup: :crackup:

20. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Sarah?