awesome time waster

Discussion in 'General' started by Derick, Oct 31, 2013.

1. 675AV8R

675AV8R Jetski Extraordinaire

Even if you get down to 0 production, you'll still bank the difference between your gross and net production.

2. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

Ugh! I can't stop playing and I do not know WHY!? It's completely pointless, BUT I CANNOT EFFING STOP. I keep telling myself I'll stop as soon as I buy the next 'thing'. 5 Meth Stars later, and I can't stop clicking this damn mouse.

~$12B / second with everything except the Heisenbelt, Planetary Meth Replicator, Meth Horizon and the Intergalactic Meth Relay.

3. caferace

caferace No.

$5,818,018,750 per second

-jim

4. buzz-06

buzz-06 Well-Known Member

Rookies, i have a program that clicks the mouse for me. Sure it may be cheating a little but I'm about to switch it from cook to sell... 105B batches to sell, let's see if I have enough for quantum meth when I'm done

5. caferace

caferace No.

Um, I could go in and cheat too and have everything in about two minutes "work". It's just Javascript. But that would be ... cheating. I'd prefer to use my noggin' to sell my hard worked for meth. :crackup:

-jim

Last edited: Nov 1, 2013
  6. buzz-06

buzz-06 Well-Known Member

Well I'm still getting blown out of the water by pretty much everyone, was more or less trying to catch up and get something productive done tonight. I keep saying going to work on this truck sitting behind my service truck but this damn game is addicting. For the record I'm at $1,113,526,250 per second...got a ways to go to catch you Jim

7. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Lame hax. I'm working on the save format

8. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Batches cooked: 4.2B
    Batches hand-cooked: 48,268
    Batches sold: 3.02B
    Batches hand-sold: 7.97M
    Total upgrades purchased: 38
    Total cash earned: $91.52B

that any good for first 8 hours?

9. Glad I'm not the only one. But you're late to the party

Just set a very short interval click in the console. This enormously speeds up your game.

Rigt click, inspect element, console, code to your hearts content for both buttons

Btw, I'm playing on an iPad. Clicking too fast enlarges the screen

Edit: googled. There is a whole wiki page for just the cheats of this game.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2013
  10. Derick

Derick Well-Known Member

really? we need to resort to cheating at this game?

11. It's headed towards boring. I'm only curious as to what's next. Seems the game has only been around a couple weeks or at least until then you could get to the end pretty fast.

Seems like it is getting longer between increases. Unless you buy multiple of a certain item.

12. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Anybody buy the industrial complex? 55% risk.

Yeah, I was gonna stop but I noticed it kept running and I wanted to be the proud owner of a "meth star".

13. No. I'm going to make quantum meth first. You'll need to buy a meth mart after buying the complex to sell all that dope. You might as well sell it at a good rate to make the 80tril you'll need

14. Vstate60

Vstate60 Jaspon&Armas, PA

Am I the only one who tried to fast forward the clock on my computer to see if it would register in the time spent on the game?

15. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

What do you have to buy to make quantum meth? And why am I sitting in front of a computer by myself on a Friday night playing some dumbass beta meth dealer game?

16. ruckusracing

ruckusracing Well-Known Member

Making money fools.....not trying to Dungeonize the post, but does kinda show how rich people keep getting richer. At first I was barley making it, but once that ball started rolling. Now it's getting crazy

Attached Files:

17. ped

ped Banned

once you get the complex and the mart you get the heisenbelt and the meth horizon....each of those are 410T

18. 675AV8R

675AV8R Jetski Extraordinaire

:crackup::eek::beer:

19. In a couple of days that will be chump change and you'll be able to buy the entire senate in one swoop. Rumor is after you buy the senate you can buy the president

20. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

I hate the op. I hate that I like this game. You all suck.