1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Class...

Discussion in 'General' started by Mr Sunshine, Aug 19, 2013.

1. ed who?

ed who? the opposite of eharmony.

Typical burgess. Not even close. As others said Kevin is a stand up guy for one and will say it to your face doesn't need to hide behind a fence and frankly his time is worth more. Being 6'4" 225+
    Ex mma fighter is LOVEEEE TO see jello pudding pop shaped desk jockey mt sunshine say this to his face!!

And he doesn't "ride for me"
    As you stated either. I help him out when needed as we've been friend for over 15 years but kevin does his own thing.

2. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

hahahahahahaha

Along with Windows 2014...

3. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

Good. I've never seen Kevin in the flesh so I could only go off what I see around on Facetubes.

4. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

Thanks for the confirmation. You know who the guy is and he does ride for you. Typical EDR bullshit.

5. ed who?

You read and interpret as well as windows 8! Is that how you guys spin everything?? Reread it. I can repost with bigger letters and shorter words if you'd like. :beer:

Last edited: Oct 25, 2013
  6. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Can you use proper spelling and grammar on shorter words? Do you know proper grammar and/or how to spell basic words?
    History would say no fucking way.

7. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

I find it funny that you try to bring my work life into my personal life. While you are your work and nothing more, I am not.

There are thousands of people who spent many years of their work life creation the product called Windows 8. I had the pleasure to work directly with a few hundred of them and to affect most of them in one way or another. Trying to use the product that they produced as an insult is insulting and shows a lack of character.

But I guess I shouldn't expect anything more from a back stabbing son of a bitch who has lied so much in his life he doesn't know what is truth and what is fiction.

I'm going to give you a little piece of advice. Be honest. It really does reduce your stress level as you no longer have to keep track of what you said to this person or that person who whatever. If you want to see 50 reducing your stress level really is something you should strive to do.

8. ed who?

I beliebe it be no fav king wey

Apologize didn't realize this was a Mensa group

9. ed who?

Haha. Again chris read what you just posted about and realize that's your MO on here. Bashing others work! Have great day I'll let you drag this one another few pages

10. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

From http://forums.13x.com/showpost.php?p=2390626&postcount=1

11. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

And you don't think I wouldn't say the same thing in the paddock to his face?

Dorn says I wouldn't. I say I would. Who is right? Well considering all I want to do is to punch him in the face when I see him in the paddock yet I don't want to go to jail, I avoid him.

fixerflyer likes this.
  12. Mr. Sunshine, are you really shaped like a Jello Pudding Pop?:D

13. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

That vid was pure gold.

14. Bad Dog

Bad Dog Well-Known Member

15. A.R.K.

A.R.K. Well-Known Member

Thats some funny shit!

16. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Two Words:

Sumo Suits!

17. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

'Dis thread be like...

Sixty-Five Mikey Mikes

[​IMG]

18. Vstate60

Vstate60 Jaspon&Armas, PA

TL;dr

Confirmed-- EDR's insult was taken as an insult. Windows 8 was a flop. Sunshine has key to feeling young.

19. BC

BC Well-Known Member

The thread title should be changed to "Classic" :crackup::crackup:

20. Cajun Kid

Cajun Kid Well-Known Member

Do they still make those? I would love one right now :D