Lurkers?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Oct 11, 2013.

1. caferace

caferace No.

NTTAWWT. :D

-jim

2. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

3. flygirl

flygirl Well-Known Member

Whats goin on in here?

4. Blammo

Blammo Well-Known Member

I've been lurking for awhile here, mainly because I'd like to move up to the big bikes (I currently race minis with OMRL) and I just wanted to get a feel for the people & tracks & vibe of WERA. My schedule/finances have been a bit erratic though and I haven't been able to swing a bike just yet, but I have a line on an RS125 & hope to join you guys next year!

Also, I like humping ankles, so there's that.

5. Me too. Every single one of my posts are pure quality. :D

6. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Do they come with a satisfaction guarantee? :up:

7. Uncle Punk

Uncle Punk Member

I have heard on another board from an internet expert in all things about motorcycles that racing the minis won't help you with the big bikes.

8. Absolutely. :D

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I want my money back.

10. Turbotech

Turbotech Well-Known Member

Seven years 1000 posts...Was a track day guy but hung it up when my boys were born...Read the beeb because you bitches make me laugh.

11. bella749

bella749 Well-Known Member

I started coming here because I wanted to race (still do), but couldn't commit to it because of work, life, money, etc.. so , I stuck to trackdays.

I stay because the peeps here seem genuinely cool (I know a few personally) and the awesome discussion topics.

12. v42168

v42168 Well-Known Member

I came looking for Durrani Wheels, can't leave

13. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

I've been registered for almost 10 years. Started in the classifieds looking for parts. Found the general section and have been lurking ever since. It's cool to see people that know/are involved with the inner workings of the racing world share their knowledge and insight.

There is some random good information shared here and the posts usually start with "what sayteth the all knowing beeb....". The pissing matches can be very funny as well.

I am out on the west coast and hope to get to race in the future but for now, I'm just a trackday guy that lurks the bbs everyday.

14. matt221

matt221 Active Member

I started lurking here because I had done a few track days and schools and wanted to race, family and free time have prevented me from griding it up just yet but the Beeb has kept me entertained at work until then.

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Interesting responses, thanks. :up:

I showed up and lurked after yamaharick kept telling me about this place. Johnny B (who I'd known for quite awhile) had come in a few months before and if that loon fit I figured I would. :D

How did you all find the place? Just stumbled across it?

16. jimraynor21

jimraynor21 Well-Known Member

I joined and posted a wanted ad for a FZR400 frame, was just doing TDs then. Got talked into racing a year later then started to become active on here. Lately I have just been skimming since Im at work or school every single day. My phone doesn't facilitate quickly responding in the manor I like to(coherently :D).

17. MagentaZz

MagentaZz Well-Known Member

I started lurking here many years back when I came for aftermarket parts after getting into track days. I worked my way up that ladder and this season started racing. I'm still a bit of a lurker since, even though I've attended 4 race events, I haven't had the opportunity to meet enough new people to get on here and chat enough.

18. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

BWAHAHAHAHA :crackup:

19. DWhyte91

DWhyte91 Well-Known Member

The classifieds sucked me in and now this place is like my daily newspaper with racing info.

20. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

This sums it up perfectly. I found the classifieds via the google.