RA updates?

Discussion in 'General' started by Red Fox Racing, Oct 5, 2013.

1. Red Fox Racing

Red Fox Racing Age is only a number

What happened to Masecar in LWTSS?
    What happened to Couch and Edwards in F1?
    What happened to Jovi in DSS?
    How close was the finish between Jesse and Randy in ESS?
    Thanks!

2. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

+1

3. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

copy and pasted from tobc's facebook
    Russell Masecar has taken a hit today. Engine blew on the warmup lap and oil caused him to crash. He was knocked out for a moment so he was helo'd out for precaution. By all accounts there seem to be no major injuries. More info soon
    heal fast man! :up:

4. Red Fox Racing

CRAP! Not Russell!

5. 772emerson

772emerson Well-Known Member

Russel is going to be fine. He did break a rib and punctured a lung.
    He'll probably be released Monday.

He's at Grady in Atlanta.

His bike grenaded going into 10a and oiled the front tire. A rod blew the starter off.

6. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

Good news!

7. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Isn't that the same cause and turn as what happened to Morris last year?

8. 772emerson

I think Morris crashes out of 10b.

9. JCHorton#132

JCHorton#132 Well-Known Member

The bigger question is what the heck happened to you Peter? Heard you had some bike troubles

10. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Great. He gave me hell about shorting him a starter last year. I'm really gonna hear it now.....:D

11. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Heal up Russell !

12. drybreak

drybreak Fuelish Boy

Hate that happened. GWS Russell.

13. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Heal up Russel. That sucks :(. Seems that they let go after the stress of that straight.

14. Red Fox Racing

We had an engine issue, high sided in T6 to the moon......bike isn't to bad, but I can hardly walk.

15. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

Draik Said It Didn't Look Good.... Glad You Are Able To Post Up Though. Will You Be At Barber?

Draik Found Four Seconds Yesterday, Got 3Rd In ESS And 2ND Clubman.

16. Get well soon Russell. I hate seeing the chopper come in. :(

17. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

Dang Peter. I didn't know that. You're stuff is still here? Holler when you get here and well help load up.

18. Red Fox Racing

Ok, I am terrible with names but here it goes, Tony, thank you, for stopping by and talking with Ed while I was in medical, her phone was on the charger and turned off. To the corner workers, thank you for picking up my bike and loading into the crash truck. To the crash truck driver, thank you for dropping off the bike and giving Ed a lift to medical, only to turn around and give us both a lift back to the pit. Thank you Steve, who ever you are, for helping Ed pack the trailer. Thank you to the very nice couple who sponsor the senior class, they both dove in to help pack. Thank you, jimmy, Janice and David Gay for your offer and support. Thank you, Draik for coming by and checking on me. Lastly, thanks to Doug! I don't know if we are done for the season, but I hope to see all of you at Barber! Huey thanks, we are already home, I started PT yesterday.......
    Peter & Edna

19. rugbymook

rugbymook Under Construction

Sorry to hear the news. Russel stopped in to see me after my bad crash a few years ago and I really appreciated that. (I was still a bit drugged up)

Heal up guys!

20. 772emerson

Peter and Russell are top notch. The paddock isn't the same without these two ambassadors to wera and the sport of motorcycle racing. Get well and come back my friends.