1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FL man shoots unarmed kid. Walks home, has a beer.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Mar 8, 2012.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

State Attorney Angela Corey fires information technology director who raised concerns in Trayvon Martin case

Read more at Jacksonville.com: http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...rmation-technology-director-who#ixzz2ZLWLhu5H

State Attorney Angela Corey fired her office’s information technology director Friday after he testified last month about being concerned prosecutors did not turn over information to George Zimmerman’s defense team in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.
    On the same day attorneys finished their closing arguments in that nationally watched trial, a state attorney investigator went to Ben Kruidbos’ home about 7:30 a.m. to hand-deliver a letter stating Kruidbos “can never again be trusted to step foot in this office.”

2. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

interesting. :up:

3. BR549

BR549 Well-Known Member

Today, I asked a group of our African-American brethren if they were going to riot against the Zimmerman verdict. They said no. When I asked why not, one of them said "Zimmerman wasn't white enough". I'm not sure he was joking.

4. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

He was using your own stupidity against you.

5. BR549

BR549 Well-Known Member

Stupidity? Please, explain.

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Must be a newer model, slide is different. Looks like it does a better job of killing than mine does, took two mags of FMJ to put down a coon with distemper...

(I'll let that one hang there for the subliminal racism cheerleaders to froth over :D)

7. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

You've apparently never met Joe. :D

I think if shit went down I'd want him in my corner though.

8. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Ditto, He wouldn't Cut n Run...when the shit got deep.:up:

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Someone has to take the fall.

10. bodell

bodell Green Racing Advocate

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 18, 2013
  11. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

The man who testified to the truth regarding the fact prosecutors were hiding evidence in the case was fired for being untrustworthy! Hmmmm. Hope he gets a big payout from the state

http://www.businessinsider.com/zimmerman-prosecutor-whistleblower-lawsuit-2013-7

12. mikendzel

mikendzel Anonymous

JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON!
    [​IMG]

And seriously, THAT is what that dude decided to wear for a day of protesting and punching old ladies?

"If you're going into battle, clash!" - Robin Williams :D

13. EngineNoO9

EngineNoO9 Well-Known Member

This verdict and the "outrage" following it just reminds me that I need to buy two new handguns. A conceal carry for myself and for my wife.

14. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

15. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

That video is classic!

16. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

I been smokin' dope, I got da muncheeeeees!!! :crackup:

17. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

:crackup: Cracked up when my buddy showed me his new F250 with a ginormous center console that happens to conceal his custom 5.56 rifle.
    We were headed out to his backyard dock when he started pulling off all his concealed weapons and putting them on the counter. Looked like that guy from police academy. I giggled just at the thought of my "northern" friends felony eyes when they see a handgun. :crackup:

18. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

RAC-coon, damn it!! I've cautioned you on this before. :mad:

How many times did you hit the coon out of those two mags? Once? :)

19. earacing

earacing Race Dad

20. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Just what we need, more idiots.