1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FL man shoots unarmed kid. Walks home, has a beer.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Mar 8, 2012.

1. ACDNate

ACDNate Well-Known Member

I have some ancestors who are Jewish and lived/died in the Holocaust. I wasn't alive during those events. Should I be skeptical of the blonde haired, blue eyed devil as well?

2. ACDNate

That video failed to show the full extent of the "protests" in Oakland. It skipped the parts where they set trash cans on fire, threw trash cans through business storefronts, harrased motorists trying to evade the area, blocked off an interstate for 30 mins etc etc etc.

3. Falcondrvr

Falcondrvr Well-Known Member

I don't believe that one has ever been used in a murder in the US... but yes, they are truly the cause of "death on our streets". It's no surprise why people are so poorly informed.

4. Chango

Chango Something clever!

I don't know about all states, but in Arkansas I can't pick a fight and escalate to deadly force legally. If I start it and get my butt kicked and pull my gun I'm going to jail. That was covered in the CCW course.

Speaking of CCW courses, a few folks in here would benefit from attending one and actually learning what the laws are and how they apply rather than believing what the television tells them. Even if you choose not to get your license (in AR it's another handful of money on top of the class) it would be worthwhile. Learning from people who do it every day is more useful than reading "what-if scenarios" on the internet.

5. tanks95

tanks95 Well-Known Member

Well "If" the Nazi party was still in power.
    "If" they were still the overwhelming majority
    "If" you turned on your TV and seen an overwhelming majority of Nazis.
    "If" in 71% of cases tried in court Jews were found guilty
    "If", over 80% of your children when asked what success means they said being a Nazi
    "If", over 65% of people in jail were Jews.
    "If", the general consensus by the Nazi party was that your kids were dangerous.

Then i would say YES, you would be skeptical.

6. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

Yes, you should carry around the baggage of your ancestors and let it hold you back. Use it as an excuse for every little failure you may ever have and lash out at every German you see, regardless of when they were born or what they have or have not done to you.

Whatever you do, dont recover from the largest mass murder in history by becoming a strong independent people who show a wide range of success across multiple arts and industries.

Oh, and hate Egyptians for making "you" build all those pyramids.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2013
  7. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

I'm no legal expert and I guess it depends on how the courts set case precident on the laws. But I see no reason to doubt my loophole scenario here.

I'm not educated by the media on this subject. But I admit that when I see redundant laws my first reaction is to look for the loopholes created.

8. ACDNate

You must be one of those new age super secret nazi's :D

9. tanks95

tanks95 Well-Known Member

:)

10. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

Dont forget reparations. Theyre definitely entitled to compensation for what happened to their ancestors. ;)

11. ACDNate

The nazi party is still in power. Here are the current leaders

[​IMG] Mitch McConnel

[​IMG] John Boehner

Now where are my reparations!!!!!!!!!!

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I married one. You should definitely be wary.

13. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Oh come on. You just want to be able to beat someone down and not have to worry about them pulling a piece and then being exonerated by SYG.:D I happen to think that SYG should help people think twice before sucker punching another. Its like the FTP threads, if you aren't doing anything wrong, you've got nothing to worry about. If you aren't assaulting someone, you've got nothing to worry about.

14. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Tanks, I respect your perspective, but statistics can be misleading. Depending on whose statistics you choose to believe, a 71% conviction rate would be a lower percentage than the overall conviction rate for the entire population.

15. jimraynor21

jimraynor21 Well-Known Member

Maybe they were playing Call of Duty and saw the damage rating on it.

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

17. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

im positive youre missing the reasonable part?? I see no problem with aproperly licensed/trained citizen making that determination. Can I give you hard numbers supporting that position? No. I also think most people associate concealed weapons with ONLY guns...an asp or tazer can be substittuted for those looking to preserve life.

18. Joe Morris

You maybe right and SYG may make the hotheads think twice. But this is going to come to a head over the most benign of actions not the most aggregious. If you can think of one way for the law to fail then there are more. Is there any point in enumerating them?

19. Joe Morris

I haven't done any digging but this popped up on of my feeds and it supports your second link.

A quote of a quoted text so it's as hokie as can be. Like I said, I haven't researched statistics.

I totally agree this is a state issue btw.

20. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

What happens if you SYG with a Fast and Furious weapon?