1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FL man shoots unarmed kid. Walks home, has a beer.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Well, we already know that... bunch of face eating zombies. :D

The lawyers don't seem to know too much about what instructions were given to the jury either.:Poke:

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Speaking of ignoring things, how is willfull ignorance treating ya?

3. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Uh, are you fucking serious or just trolling?

Do you think Zimmerman "said anything he wanted" or was it maybe more along the lines of "hey what are you doing out this late strolling between houses"

SOunds liek exactly what I would want a responsible neighborhood watchman to say. And him carrying a gun has nothing to do with it other than he was lucky he had his gun because had TM killed GZ by beating his head into the ground, nobody would have said shit. Same as if GZ were a black man. Nobody would have said shit.

4. I live in the middle of the city. If I see someone I think is suspicious, I certainly do not follow them, or confront them. If they confront me, then of course, I will do what I have to do.

5. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Yup. 18 years of criminal trial practice... I'm sure I'm just talking out of my ass.

6. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

Well, Stevie Wonder has already declared he is going to boycott FLA, so there is one ya dont have to worry about. :D

BTW, i wonder how the hell he would even know he was there? :D

7. You told me I was wrong about what instructions were given to the jury, but it turned out that you were the one who was wrong.

8. Robby-Bobby

Soooo asking questions is now provoking an attack?

What were the exact words GZ used to provoke this attack?

9. Robby-Bobby

EXACTLY!!!!! Could that be why the gun didn't come out until this 17 year old "boy" got violent?

At what point in the ass kicking is allowable to pull your gun for self defense?

10. ToddClark

well we already know, the blacks in this country dont give a shit when a black kills another black, hell, the 700 black teens killed in Chicago just since this incident happened in FLA is a prime example of that.

11. Do you consider 7:30 to be too late for a 17 year old to be out walking around?

Zman having a gun on him absolutely has something to do with it. If you choose to carry a gun, you have the responsibility to avoid conflict if at all possible, which is not what Zman did.

As far as neighborhood watchman, the 911 operator advised him what a responsible neighborhood watchman was supposed to do, which was report something, and then stop following, and Z chose to ignore that.

12. JeffroJ

JeffroJ 3 Ninjas and a Mexican

You do understand that confronting someone doesn't always mean chasing them down and giving them a dose of shit? You can ask what they are doing/who they are if they look suspicious, nothing wrong with that.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2013
  13. ToddClark

obviously to the black masses, having your attacker on top of you, breaking your nose, and bashing the back of your head on the concrete isnt allowable to pull your gun for self defense. :rolleyes:

14. Robby-Bobby

Um, now i am pretty sure you are either trolling or just as stupid as i've always suspected.

The evidence showed that he did EXACTLY as a watchman is supposed to do.

He saw a suspicious person and called police.

suspicious person got violent.

suspicious person got dead.

turns out, suspicious person was actually a real life bad guy and probably better off not crowding future prisons. No sympathy here.

15. Wow. I assumed that there were some racists posting in this thread, but haven't said anything to this point, because none of them had revealed their true nature to the extent that you just did.

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I've never seen anyone work so diligently to be wrong, and to expend so much energy reinforcing it. :confused:

17. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Nope.

But please feel free to continue to educate me on Florida criminal law. Maybe I can earn some CLE credits. :crackup:

18. Robby-Bobby

Have you not seen a ll the pics of Tm floating around?

Im not gonna feed them to you but do a little looking.

And please dont bring up the photoshopped version of a little pre-teen looking angelic and innocent.

I am referring to the gun toting, gang sign slanging ones....

I must be wrong to assume those things.

19. I already quoted the jury instructions, but in case you missed it:

If George Zimmerman was not engaged in an unlawful activity and was attacked in anyplace where he had a right to be, he had no duty to retreat and had the right to stand his ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he reasonably believed that it was necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony."

20. JeffroJ

JeffroJ 3 Ninjas and a Mexican

Again, "If". He was unable to retreat!