1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FL man shoots unarmed kid. Walks home, has a beer.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Mar 8, 2012.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

And I bet unlike those focused on being victims he does OK and has a nice life. It's a shame that concept isn't spreading unlike the occupy mentality.

2. flamed03r1

flamed03r1 Well-Known Member

You're correct, since z owned a gun, it's ALL his fault. A wanna be thug, petty thief dope smoking gun chasing "kid" had no responsibility what so ever. (you do realize that T either already had a gun or was trying to obtain one don't you?- who am I kidding...from your comments on here, you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground)

:eek: Dude, I'm hoping that you are just trying to play as stupid as your comments sound. If not, go get some help....FAST.

3. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

He was raised with better teachings than TM. His parents told him not to punch random people in the nose and then beat them down.....cuz that guy might have a gun and put a hole in ya.

Thugs don't get it.

4. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

I was multitasking and couldn't get back to kill the window faster. :D

5. What random person did Martin ever punch?

Z was not a random person. He stalked Martin, and confronted him.

6. flamed03r1

flamed03r1 Well-Known Member

Did you actually watch any of the trial or read any factual information about this case or are you simply pulling opinions out of your ass?

Okay Mr. Z is guilty, what else do you propose that the police and FBI should have done?

7. Where did I say that? I support the right to bear arms, but, as a gun owner, who carried his gun in public, he did have a higher responsibility to avoid conflict, which he did not live up to.

8. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

You keep stating that it was Zimmerman who confronted Martin yet, there was no evidence at the trial to state that.

Furthermore, so what if GZ asked TM what he was doing? Does someone asking you what you are doing give you the right assault someone?

If's and buts. If TM had been a better student he wouldn't have been suspended from school. If TM had been a better son he wouldn't have been sent to live with his father. If if if if if if if.

Funny how the guy with no history of violence (that I am aware of) is being labeled as the aggressor, yet the guy who was constantly in trouble and getting in fights is labeled as the innocent young child. :rolleyes:

9. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Agree it could have went different if GZ would have stuck to his home and allowed the pattern of burgulary to continue unchecked, however he decided to do his part..just as TM decided to "Punch the CreepyAss Crakka" in the face..

You are correct, I didn't walk anywhere, I had a motorcycle license at 15, was carrying a gun since 16 (Dad gave it to me, He also explained what it was for and not for..and how it could get you into trouble as quick as get you out)...
    I would have never straight up confronted someone I did not know, in an area I didn't live in...I would have sought retreat to the place I was staying..especially if it was that close.

Make it how you will, we both know (or should by now) TM was headed down a road that would very likely ended in the exact same place, just a different means of death.

Get caught in my home stealing my stuff, you are done.

10. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Don't you understand, When your on a watch looking for thugs and thiefs you shouldn't be allowed to have a gun to defend yourself should one of those thugs attack you...:D

11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Seems zero effort was made. Fact is that he was in the neighborhood because he had gotten in trouble and had gotten something from a convenience store prior beyond that not much effort was spent (not sure it should have been either). Could T have been casing houses in his new area, certainly. Was he? There is no way to know. Was he on drugs? Yep, but a lot of people burn one and cause no worries for others.

But the problem with your statement is that neither was Z. He was in a public area watching someone and followed them into another public area. If he had gotten out gun drawn I would agree but there is no evidence of that happening.

So despite your opinion and second guessing the man had a trial which was somewhat stacked against him with media outlets lying and fabricating evidence against him and still was found not guilty. But none of that will matter to some it seems.

12. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

You obviously don't know what stalking means. And, from what evidence did you conclude that GZ had actually confronted TM? It wasn't in the trial. The only information on that comes close is when GZ supposedly said, "I don't have a problem", which was supposedly in response to TM's, "What the f@ck is your problem?"

You are among the crybabies here who dream up shit, but can't come up with ANY evidence presented to support your claim.

13. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

I'd have done the same as Martin. I'd have beat that fat fuck for following me and I'd have tried to kill him if he pulled a gun. In Sanford, Florida a jury of Martin and Zimmerman's peers agreed that by doing so Martin made Zimmerman act in self defense and killing Martin was justified. I wouldn't agree with that from the police or from the D.A. But when it comes from the community how can you disagree with that? The world knows what they consider acceptable in that community. If you don't like it then don't go there.

14. Read plenty about it. Already said what the police should have done. Unfortunately, from what I have read, I don't think the FBI will be able to do anything.

Like I said, just because a verdict was reached, does not mean the verdict was justified. Many people have been convicted, and then exonerated by DNA evidence, etc. On the other side, many people who were guilty, and should have gone to prison have won there court cases. Z-Man is one of who is on that side.

15. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Well duh. :rolleyes:

You're obviously the aggressor so you deserve to have your skull smashed open on a concrete sidewalk for having the audacity to observe and report (as evidenced by the 911 call, for those who haven't bothered to use their brains).

Thugz4Lyfe, yo!

16. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Throughout this whole George Zimmerman/Travon Martin ordeal there has been one constant that has been outstanding. That is the part played by the media and the race baiters. The media has continued to carefully select how, and what, they report to make sure that it elicits the most emotional response that it can because they profit from that kind of reporting. The sad thing is that those news stories do nothing more than squeeze out more emotional responses from the barely informed, misinformed, and those that use misstated news stories as fodder to continue to race bait.

We cannot quiet the media from their actions because they're protected by the Constitution nor can we reason with the misinformed because they refuse to understand even when confronted with facts. They don't want to understand because they operate on emotion. To them it just feels better than sighing and accepting what has been presented as truth then going on with their lives.

The really sad part of this is that there are those radical "Travon only" believers that find it necessary to threaten the lives of not only Zimmerman, but his parents, his attorneys, and members of the jury. Emotion can make idiots out of a lot of people.

17. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

That is exactly what justifies it.

18. That's what Stevie Wonder is doing.

Even a blind man can see that those laws are messed up.:D

19. kangasj

kangasj Banned

And you managed to stay out of jail until now? Amazing. Absolutely amazing. I would never consider beating this shit out of someone for something so minor. Damn you're an angry person who thinks violence is the proper response to something so trivial. Good luck...

20. So I can go out with my gun, and say whatever I want to anyone, and as soon as they do anything to me, I can shoot them?

That's not my idea of responsible gun ownership, and not the idea of a lot of responsible gun owners I know.